Thanks Treyarch! -_-

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Thanks Treyarch! -_-

I was bored on Black Ops and watched a theater video that said "wtf" I figured it was an across map tomahawk so I watched it. These green numbers popped up on the bottom of my screen. I shut off my Xbox immediately. I got back on the game and it said on the introduction credits "Server error."  I didn't even try to get online due to the fact I was just on the introduction credits. -_-

Impossible to connect to live. WTF TREYARCH! I bought this game three times because my game always broke in my old xbox. Bought every map pack.

THAT MEANS I FUCKING SPENT $250+ (including tax) ON NOTHING!

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Thanks Treyarch! -_-

in reply to CravingGaming

Thay did the same thing to me exept I used the mod the video gives you to rank and and what not.

The sad part about it was when I did it the videos were up for months and notheing was done about them so I figure you would not get banned for it if thay have not removed the videos. But sure enough I spent mayby over $400.00 >_>

Level 1

in reply to Shadow-Xmous

Just letting you know you're completely wrong. Treyarch didn't ban anyone (unless you did the mod or something else). The way that mod was made is the problem and yet I didn't even mean to do the mod. If you did it incorrectly you wouldn't be able to get online. The same reason why you get that server error on your intro credits. The mod is the problem and it's completely the bastards at Treyarch's fault for not fixing the mod in the first place because they are so worried about Black Ops II at the time.

Level 1
Highlighted

Just bumping.

Level 1

Just bumping.

Level 1

Studios