The Forum Olympics. (Nominations and Awards, wink, wink)

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Thats a bummer i havent been nominated by anyone.
Level 41
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Fastest Community Bans: Stewy

Most bans: Stewy

Most threads locked: Major Rod

Most points lost: ?

Funniest post: ii Darkshadow o0

Most creative post: Soybob

Funniest person: Wiggy

Most spams: Stewy

Most annoying person: ivirtran

Least amount of friends: Myself.

Most amount of friends: ?

World's greatest poster: Wiggy

Quickest responder: Major Rod

And of course, the community's greatest role: Horrorman.
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

Fastest Community Bans: Stewy

Most bans: Stewy

Most threads locked: Major Rod

Most points lost: ?

Funniest post: ii Darkshadow o0

Most creative post: Soybob

Funniest person: Wiggy

Most spams: Stewy

Most annoying person: ivirtran

Least amount of friends: Myself.

Most amount of friends: ?

World's greatest poster: Wiggy

Quickest responder: Major Rod

And of course, the community's greatest role: Horrorman.







Hey Ivir, you got one!





My votes:



Fastest Community Bans: Stewy

Most bans: Stewy

Most threads locked: Snake

Most points lost: DaHawk

Funniest post: ii Darkshadow o0

Most creative post: Soybob

Funniest person: Byzantine bomb

Most spams: Stewy

Most annoying person: Stewy

Least amount of friends: Quaqmire chin.

Most amount of friends: Major rod, he hands out those requests like candy. (Joking)

World's greatest poster: Horrorman

Quickest responder: Th3goldnArRow

And of course, the community's greatest role: Horrorman








Level 29
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
huh uhm...thanks to the posters above Smiley Tongue i knew i´m good for something... Smiley Tongue
Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
ehhh, too much thinking
Level 49
Likes: 75
Posts: 9838
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Funniest, really? Oh stop it you guys, you're gonna make me blush
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011
Highlighted

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

Trinity30! wrote:

 

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

Fastest Community Bans: Stewy

Most bans: Stewy

Most threads locked: Major Rod

Most points lost: ?

Funniest post: ii Darkshadow o0

Most creative post: Soybob

Funniest person: Wiggy

Most spams: Stewy

Most annoying person: ivirtran

Least amount of friends: Myself.

Most amount of friends: ?

World's greatest poster: Wiggy

Quickest responder: Major Rod

And of course, the community's greatest role: Horrorman.







Hey Ivir, you got one!





My votes:



Fastest Community Bans: Stewy

Most bans: Stewy

Most threads locked: Snake

Most points lost: DaHawk

Funniest post: ii Darkshadow o0

Most creative post: Soybob

Funniest person: Byzantine bomb

Most spams: Stewy

Most annoying person: Stewy

Least amount of friends: Quaqmire chin.

Most amount of friends: Major rod, he hands out those requests like candy. (Joking)

World's greatest poster: Horrorman

Quickest responder: Th3goldnArRow

And of course, the community's greatest role: Horrorman











not a really great one.

and who is that person?

and some of the people he said i didnt even know

who they were. Maybe i have been gone far tooo long
Level 41
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

 



and who is that person?

and some of the people he said i didnt even know

who they were. Maybe i have been gone far tooo long





Maybe you should make a thread about it...might help you reach some sort of conclusion.
Level 27
Likes: 0
Posts: 3302
Registered: ‎02-09-2011

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

Monkin_Out wrote:

 

ivirtran wrote:

 



and who is that person?

and some of the people he said i didnt even know

who they were. Maybe i have been gone far tooo long





Maybe you should make a thread about it...might help you reach some sort of conclusion.





a im back thread?
Level 41
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

Re: The Forum Olympics.

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Me thinks there's been some juicing...
Level 60
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009

Studios