The Twilight Zone II

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

The Twilight Zone II

we come upon a scene, a view of a bank of computers in a room.  a tangle of wires is seen coming out of this, and they stop short of a port in the wall with internet written above this.  a screen is on one of the towers and it is marked as "SoyBot."  continuously flashing on the screen is the words, "input error, does not compute" 

a whine of motors high in pitch can be heard coming from all the computer towers, as if they are working in overload mode.  a skeleton is holding the wires in one hand, as if reaching to plug the wires into the wall port, the other hand is clutching its chest as though groping for something.  next to the skeleton is a sign written in blood.  on the sign plainly seen by all, is written one single word as if a warning. 

the word that is written is, "EviL"

Level 8
12 REPLIES

Re: The Twilight Zone II

in reply to EviLEsKiMo

EviLEsKiMo wrote:

we come upon a scene, a view of a bank of computers in a room.  a tangle of wires is seen coming out of this, and they stop short of a port in the wall with internet written above this.  a screen is on one of the towers and it is marked as "SoyBot."  continuously flashing on the screen is the words, "input error, does not compute" 

a whine of motors high in pitch can be heard coming from all the computer towers, as if they are working in overload mode.  a skeleton is holding the wires in one hand, as if reaching to plug the wires into the wall port, the other hand is clutching its chest as though groping for something.  next to the skeleton is a sign written in blood.  on the sign plainly seen by all, is written one single word as if a warning. 

the word that is written is, "EviL"

that gave us the chills!

Level 8

in reply to EviLEsKiMo

Has  it been discovered who was the poor bastard that is now only remnants of its former self?

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

ChestSplittah wrote:

Has  it been discovered who was the poor bastard that is now only remnants of its former self?

no one knows

Level 8

in reply to EviLEsKiMo

Well I must investigate the cause of it's death, what ate the flesh off it's bones. This may be at my own peril, but I think it would be worth it.

Level 59

ChestSplittah wrote:

Well I must investigate the cause of it's death, what ate the flesh off it's bones. This may be at my own peril, but I think it would be worth it.

just...

just stay out of it

that is all we can say!

looks around in fear

Level 8

in reply to EviLEsKiMo

The fact that something so wicked has happened... Beckons me further towards danger.

Level 59

you know better than anyone that, that is a bad thing to do

Level 8

in reply to EviLEsKiMo

True... I will commandeer a brigade of teh nO*Ob militia. Disguised as one myself... This will be the tricky part. Yet nO!Obs are easily deceived. I will send them in first for a fact finding mission.

Level 59

ChestSplittah wrote:

True... I will commandeer a brigade of teh nO*Ob militia. Disguised as one myself... This will be the tricky part. Yet nO!Obs are easily deceived. I will send them in first for a fact finding mission.

why?

you're never going to see any of them ever again

why waste the resources that can be better put to fetching beer or some sheit like that

Level 8

Studios