The black ops servers are not available at this time, please check back later or visit www.callofduty.com/blackops/status

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

The black ops servers are not available at this time, please check back later or visit www.callofduty.com/blackops/status

Well I played the game yesterday (zombies), but today it isnt working. I went by a friend in another city about 15 blocks away and his was working fine. Then I called my friend in florida and his was working fine.

I checked the status  and it was defcon 5 so I think that means everything is good

I heard this could also be a result of ban (boosting/cheating) which I have NOT done and do not plan to

SO I hope you could look into this issue and help

Thanks for your time

Dupl¡catex

PS. my ingame name is Pogostick

Message was edited by: Duplicatex

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: The black ops servers are not available at this time, please check back later or visit www.callofduty.com/blackops/status

in reply to Duplicatex

oh, btw my name ingame is Pogostick

Level 1

Re: The black ops servers are not available at this time, please check back later or visit www.callofduty.com/blackops/status

in reply to Duplicatex

I have the same warning, same problem. I never did anything whereby I should be banded. never cheated, I don't even cuse. It doesn't make sense.

Don't know what to do about it. ?????

Anyone else have this issue?

Level 1

in reply to Duplicatex

Its been almost a month since i have the same promblem with you, i can't play on line at all. 

Level 1

in reply to Duplicatex

I have the same problem, what shall i do ?

Level 1

in reply to Duplicatex

I also have the same problem . I also never cheated

Level 1

in reply to Duplicatex

i formated my pc and from that time i started to get that message and i dont cheat so can there please be sumone form act to tell us what the problem because this is crap not able to play the game

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Duplicatex

I also have the same problem . help me please!!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to Duplicatex

Its been showing up today! it usually doesn't last this long

Level 1

in reply to Duplicatex

I have the same issue too. I do NOT cheat! they should contact you before banning anyone. This is unprofessional.

Level 1

Studios