The new sniper?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

The new sniper?

I was watching the trailer for this game and i noticed the bow and arrow sniper. and i really hope they dont put that in multiplier because all the noobs are gonna use it and whenever you get hit on any body part you automatically gonna die.
Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: The new sniper?

in reply to ivan510
well, thats pretty much a sniper for ya. Get hit with a .50 calliber bullet, your dead no matter where they hit you. Besides, seeing as how a bolt dosent travel at the same speed of a bullet (about 3,000ft/sec), then the player would have to aim in according to distance and whether the target is moving or not. Im sure that quite a decent ammount of skill would be neeed to use the crossbow if it makes its way into multiplayer.
Level 3

in reply to ivan510
pretty sure a bow and arrow sniper is know as a crossbow so its not really a sniper more or less gonna be classified as something else
Level 2

in reply to ivan510

ivan510 wrote:

I was watching the trailer for this game and i noticed the bow and arrow sniper. and i really hope they dont put that in multiplier because all the noobs are gonna use it and whenever you get hit on any body part you automatically gonna die.

I doubt anyone would over use it.
Level 20

in reply to ivan510
I will most likely be using the crossbow. Main reasoning is because that made me laugh everytime I replayed it in the video when the arrow blew up. Skill will be required, and I have lots of that!
Level 3

Studios