Theater - and when it doesn't record games

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Theater - and when it doesn't record games

I totally understand, and thank you for posting the thread.

One thing though.

When I play Ground War, literally everytime the game only saves ~4 minutes of it, when it's usually ~8min. I know you said longer games may not be fully recorded, but when I play Demolition, and Headquarters, those games last 10 - 15 minutes each, and they fully save. If you don't think it has ANYTHING to do with the specific playlist, can you please respond? I've been avoiding Ground War because of the risk that I might get an insane multi-kill, only to realize that it happened near the end of the match and it didn't save. Again, thank you for making this thread.
Level 1

Marksmen123 wrote:

I totally understand, and thank you for posting the thread.

One thing though.

When I play Ground War, literally everytime the game only saves ~4 minutes of it, when it's usually ~8min. I know you said longer games may not be fully recorded, but when I play Demolition, and Headquarters, those games last 10 - 15 minutes each, and they fully save. If you don't think it has ANYTHING to do with the specific playlist, can you please respond? I've been avoiding Ground War because of the risk that I might get an insane multi-kill, only to realize that it happened near the end of the match and it didn't save. Again, thank you for making this thread.

same problem but only records 3 to 4 mins of gameplay.
Level 2

Yep same for me when I play Ground War, and this is only recent I believe because I've been playing Ground War for awhile and I only notice it about a month or two ago.
Level 6

Studios