There are times...

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Polish President and Wife killed in plane crash

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Thank you Daniel... Well.. they are still retardz.
Level 65

Insulting the dead won't bring them back nor will it help the political situation over there.

Let's appoint ivrtran as president!
Level 60
Highlighted

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

Insulting the dead won't bring them back nor will it help the political situation over there.

Let's appoint Major as president!

Fixed.
Level 65

You'll have to run against him I'm afraid.
Level 60

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

You'll have to run against him I'm afraid.

I'll win. I use Corruption as a weapon. May GRaS bless America.
Level 65

Over 90 people died. A country is in shock. Many people are left to worn. I do not even know why I posted this here. I should have known better.
Level 67

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Over 90 people died. A country is in shock. Many people are left to worn. I do not even know why I posted this here. I should have known better.

Dark... they died. I moarned for 2 seconds because I don't know them. I bet they were good people... but I don't have time to waste moaring someone I do not know and/or is not part of my Government.
Level 65

MajorRodriguez wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Dark... they died. I moarned for 2 seconds because I don't know them. I bet they were good people... but I don't have time to waste moaring someone I do not know and/or is not part of my Government.

You are not an American. They were not Polish. You are a human. I am a human. It's about time people starting acting like what they are.
Level 67

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

You are not an American. They were not Polish. You are a human. I am a human. It's about time people starting acting like what they are.

You expect people behind a screen to act like human beings? hahahahahahahaha You got one hell of an imagination.
Level 31

Re: There are times...

I can't honestly say I will mourn their loss because I can't can care about everyone.

It's impossible. One can place only so much signifance into the things of their life before they run out.

And that's when people stop caring. Perhaps we are using humor as a way to cope. It's how I do it.

Shadow, we are humans but we are also monsters. We all need to watch things die.
Level 60

Studios