Thieves

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Thieves

I speak for me and my clan members right now.

It is a lot of problems with the game right now and no one doing anything. Game has been released about three months ago and game instead getting improves getting worse. Horrible lags, even if You have very good broadband is doesn't metter in this game because if someone don't You are sharing with him.

A huge amount of cheaters who can freeze you, who can do a lot of strange things not to mention about jumping from prestige 1 to 10 with some cheats. People have few hours time play and already prestige 10.

And to be serious. Anything about they worry is a money which we put in to their pockets.Season pack cost 42 Pounds? Seriously? Game brings no pleasure because problems are not solved. Then why spend so much money. I will not and a lot of my friends as well because game they made doesn't bring so much fun but nervousness. Start carry about people, stop carry only about money. Do something !!! Why clans do not receive any awards for leveling. Are You seriously thinking only about this backgrounds? Players do not see a sense playing clan operations only for backgrounds. My clan have already level 20 and no one see anything. Only one thing they can get is "thanks" from me.

Think of this seriously. Do not try hide this by canceling this post or something because that will not solved a problem and people will continue to be unhappy and eventually will stop play in this game and you will lost your lovely money. A lot of people is a close to this.

Level 1
1 REPLY

Re: Thieves

in reply to burza-lukas

I forgot to add freeze console PS3 when people play Your game, and after taht recover system which you need to server your console.

Level 1

Studios