To all the regulars and to the Mods.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: To all the regulars and to the Mods.

in reply to starbuckfrack
Goodbye.

As for the trolls and whiny children alike,I leave you (for now) with this to think about...

'Y U NO LIKE GAME?'

Well,if you would excuse me,I'm off to go on the rampage with an AK74u with a Grenade Launcher (Pro Pipe),Ghost Pro,SoH Pro,and Second Chance/Hacker.

Oh,and a Strella to end your feeble Helicopter,
Level 16

Why do we bitch about life in general? We paid a great deal to be here. It's not all roses. The majority of the people who are satisfied don't come here to say so. Forums naturally are a breeding ground for people to moan about gripes they have and the incompetence of developers.
Level 61

Yes there is a lot of negative posts here but being in the corporate world there are a lot of negative people, power hungry and out for them self people as well. Dealing with the personalities and undrstanding them help to gauge human nature. Understanding as many people as possible helps you get an edge when dealing with people in general. Come in camelion style, sit on a branch and watch the natives.

If your not back then good luck with your new path and maybe we will cross sights on the battlefield-
Level 15
Highlighted

cya later fella. sorry you feel this way about the whiners. ppl always whine and its not just in here its in everything. with my job i deal with whiners and complainers daily. it does take a toll on you but thats why i have the "i dont give a f@#$" attitude most of the time and im not letting these ppl bring me down because they aren't happy.

speaking of the star wars blue rays that launch today? or tomorrow? i know im getting it and i might actually do a full set back to back to back to back to back to back. i did that with the lord of the rings and it was rough.
Level 12

Dr. Drip wrote:

I don't blame ya one bit, Frack. All the crybabies, smart-mouths, and know-nothings, really get irritating after awhile. And it's the same crap day in, and day out.

No, you won't see me on XBL, because I'm going back to my Atari 5200 until they take out second chance and nerf the Famas nine more times...

Well, you're in luck. I was watching a video from CODXP and one of the developers said no second chance, along with no OMA and Commando in MW3. And surely they wouldn't over power the FAMAS in the game either.
Level 3

this forum has been awsome some good times as for the game treyarch did the best they could and to be honnist they did a bloody good job they tried to keep on top of the problems and answerd most of our calls i have spent over 40 days playing this game i have never spent that much time on a game before and i think its made me a faster better gamer so thanks a lot treyarch its bin a blast just one more thing plz dont let the moddin scum bags into this like waw cya all online

P.S this forum is over powerd nerf it
Level 4

starbuckfrack wrote:

. other guy who I rarely see.

Cutpurse possibly?
Level 17

Studios