Treyarch Security Team. *Live Chat Idea* - OP EDIT

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Treyarch Security Team. *Live Chat Idea* - OP EDIT

EDIT: Sept 10, 2010: It has now come to my attention that the ability to report boosters/hackers/modders on the game is being implemented (Well, some form of it).

I have been hearing a lot about the new treyarch security team. I know they are helping with the cutting down of hackers, modders, etc, in Black Ops, which is an excellent idea from Treyarch

What I want to know is if Treyarch will have some sort of community live-chat on this site, so we (the community) can talk to the team directly (maybe once a month) discussing the current exploits, bugs/glitches, leaderboard "problems" etc.(if anything at all) in the multiplayer when the game is finally released. Some stuff may go undetected by the team, and thats where we come in.

I think if we had direct contact to the team, we would have the ability to make the game even more successful.
Level 25
41 REPLIES

Re: Security Team Live Chat Idea...

in reply to mikery009
YESS. +1
Level 4

in reply to mikery009
this would be really awsome to see.
Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to mikery009
WIN THREAD HAS WON
Level 9

Re: ~<Security Team Live Chat Idea>~

in reply to mikery009
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!
Level 1

Re: Treyarch Security Team. *Live Chat Idea*

in reply to mikery009
best idea ever! no stealth clowns in Black Ops.
Level 1

in reply to mikery009
great idea!! this is awesome! good job man
Level 30

in reply to mikery009
It is nice to see that the community likes this idea (so far). I have contemplated posting this thread for sometime now. Thanks for the feedback.
Level 25

in reply to mikery009
Live chat would be spammed with vulgar obsceneties all day every day whether it takes 5 or 10 new accounts per a$$hole. They will do it and ruin anything "we the good people" could find useful.

One glance at the IW forums and you will see how terrible it will get for the people on the end of live chat.

OR hey, can anybody ever remember a screaming angry 10 year old who lost in search so he just flips out?? haha

I think this would get horrible abused if implemented

The idea is amazing, though. Props mike
Level 10

in reply to mikery009

Terraskill wrote:

Live chat would be spammed with vulgar obsceneties all day every day whether it takes 5 or 10 new accounts per a$$hole. They will do it and ruin anything "we the good people" could find useful.

One glance at the IW forums and you will see how terrible it will get for the people on the end of live chat.

OR hey, can anybody ever remember a screaming angry 10 year old who lost in search so he just flips out?? haha

I think this would get horrible abused if implemented

The idea is amazing, though. Props mike

all they have to do is screen the comments from the community and answer the actual questions/problems.
Level 25

Studios