Treyarch Security Team. *Live Chat Idea* - OP EDIT

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Treyarch Security Team. *Live Chat Idea*

in reply to mikery009
Maybe instead of having everybody complaining about the bugs in one jumbled group, they could do organized seperate ones and have trustworthy and calm people. Not people who are going to flip out over some of the problems in the game. Still great idea, agree 100%
Level 1

in reply to mikery009
Thats a great idea. How come I dont come up with this stuff?
Level 47

in reply to mikery009
Great idea, possibly do it so that only people with certain rank on the forums can give input. That way it wouldn't get spammed by people just being douche's.

I know that doesn't sound very good coming from a guy who joined 2 days ago lol, i used to be quite active on the WaW forum before MW2 came out and lost access to it.
Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to mikery009
Great idea. 5* from me.
Level 21

in reply to mikery009
Awesome thread is awesome

+5 stars

Level 10

in reply to mikery009
Epic Idea!
Level 21

in reply to mikery009
Great ideea!!!
Level 2

in reply to mikery009
*Message of the day(Message of the year more like..) addresses issues and says what they aware of, what they are fixing etc. (CoD developers never do but hopfully Treyarch try this time...)- Battlefield Bad company 2

*Moderators and stuff scroll through Cage Matches and catch boosters, give them warnings, minus there headshots for a weapon, something. And if they are encountered multiple times, they get suspended for a day or two? Or all camos are reset or something, I don't know. + You can't invite friends/Join session into cage matches, thats stupid. - Killzone 2. I boosted once(I'm really against it, trust me) to get a RIDICULOUS/IMPOSSIBLE trophy(then Platnium ) And I got a message on the bottom of the screen, like a warning or something. I SH*T MY PANTS LOL.

& your idea is great, 5* making CoD that tad bit better and enjoyable, and helps Black Ops take that next step. But sience CoD is so popular they usually never make an effort to make there game better, fix stuff etc. Unlike say DICE(BFBC:2) or another developer who isn't as hyped about, they will put a lot of effort into making there game better, and I respect them heavilly for that. If Treyarch do make an effort, you will be as loved as IW before Mw2
Level 15

in reply to mikery009
If you played WaW at its' prime like most people with good taste in games did its' message of the day did change everyday.
Level 21

in reply to mikery009
"It is nice to see that the community likes this idea (so far). I have contemplated posting this thread for sometime now. Thanks for the feedback. "

-----

Actually thinking before posting?! Wow. What a concept. But seriously, great idea.
Level 8

Studios