Treyarch Security Team. *Live Chat Idea* - OP EDIT

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Treyarch Security Team. *Live Chat Idea*

in reply to mikery009

kingblade1925 wrote:

"It is nice to see that the community likes this idea (so far). I have contemplated posting this thread for sometime now. Thanks for the feedback. "

-----

Actually thinking before posting?! Wow. What a concept. But seriously, great idea.

Yea, it's definitely something some people need to start doing...as well as using the "Search" function.
Level 30

in reply to mikery009

Doongi_Man wrote:

But since CoD is so popular they usually never make an effort to make their game better, fix stuff etc...

that is what they need to start doing. they do fix some stuff, but it is mostly due to community outcry.

tanks in HC for example...
Level 25

in reply to mikery009
Yes! All The Way!!
Level 1

in reply to mikery009
*Crowd Applaudes wildly for 2 hours*
Level 15

in reply to mikery009

Another fantastic idea from the community.

+1

Level 19

in reply to mikery009

Terraskill wrote:

Live chat would be spammed with vulgar obsceneties all day every day whether it takes 5 or 10 new accounts per a$$hole. They will do it and ruin anything "we the good people" could find useful.

One glance at the IW forums and you will see how terrible it will get for the people on the end of live chat.

OR hey, can anybody ever remember a screaming angry 10 year old who lost in search so he just flips out?? haha

I think this would get horrible abused if implemented

The idea is amazing, though. Props mike

ip bans is giving out in nline games when they piss off mods and break rules r something

als ood idea i hate it when nb cheat and use carepackagefor speed ecft glitchs noobs and stuff
Level 5

in reply to mikery009
I suppose if community members were screened through rank on these forums, as mentioned, that would work.

When reading the OP, I pictured Treyarch dudes joining chats and getting spammed by any and everybody. If it was an exclusive privilege(SP?) given to "trustworthy" active community members, I think it would work wonders for the game.

Otherwise, if it is a total population-wide thing, it would probably take a year or so to screen out the rowdy party-poopers.

Still, I love the idea. If I could, I would 5-star the franking steve out of this thread.
Level 10

in reply to mikery009
I like it, I love it!
Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to mikery009
sweet idea!!!
Level 9

in reply to mikery009

Terraskill wrote:

I suppose if community members were screened through rank on these forums, as mentioned, that would work.

When reading the OP, I pictured Treyarch dudes joining chats and getting spammed by any and everybody. If it was an exclusive privilege(SP?) given to "trustworthy" active community members, I think it would work wonders for the game.

makes sense, but some of the newer members may have some questions/problems that no one else has run into on these forums.

there is a feature in your profile that shows how many times you have logged onto the forums in a row. maybe you must log on 5-10 days in a row to access the live chat...just a thought.
Level 25

Studios