Uh oh...trouble in CoD (Title Change)

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Uh oh...trouble in CoD (Title Change)

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Interesting. Now the Turks and I will be doing more bussiness than ever.
Level 60

Regarding Fourzerotwo's twitter: Maybe... Just maybe... He has a life. It's not his job to be on twitter all the time.
Level 31

Xtreme2494 wrote:

Regarding Fourzerotwo's twitter: Maybe... Just maybe... He has a life. It's not his job to be on twitter all the time.

Well, he tweets all the time and then suddenly stops? It makes sense to maybe not post for a few days or just tweet once a day, but for a guy like him that posted almost several times a day to stop suddenly, and after the notorious March 1st? It's just strange, and you can easily have a life to tweet just one sentence. It's not hard...
Level 67

Perhaps he's on vacation? I know over Christmas he did not tweet for about 2 weeks.
Level 31

Xtreme2494 wrote:

Perhaps he's on vacation? I know over Christmas he did not tweet for about 2 weeks.

Well Robert Bowling wasn't my main concern, and whether he is there or not won't make much of a difference, it's the other stuff that are important.
Level 67

I think in my opinion that this scandal may have done some major damage to MW2 and subsequent COD titles however only time will tell. I would keep a close eye on that court case...

BTY here's some more info;

• Activision Had Infinity Ward Staff In Tears
  • According to the details of Jason West and Vince Zampella's lawsuit against Activision, which was filed on Wednesday, the two departed Infinity Ward studio heads were "interrogated" in a "windowless conference room" for six hours as part of a recent Activision investigation.
  • The lawsuit claims that the investigation began in February of this year and was conducted by Activision's Chief Human Resources Officer, Ann Weiser, and the publisher's Chief Public Policy Officer, George Rose.
  • According to West and Zampella, "Activision investigators brought other Infinity Ward employees to tears," during the proceedings before threatening the then studio heads with charges of "insubordination" for consoling them.
  • At this stage, precisely why the investigation took place is unknown, although West and Zampella's lawsuit states that the investigators claimed to be looking into "breaches of contract" and "violations" of company policy at Infinity Ward.
  • The investigators are also alleged to have stated that West and Zampella, "should have a clear understanding of what they have or have not done," when the pair asked for more information on the nature of the proceedings.
  • G4 claims to have obtained an internal Activision legal memo calling for any documents within the company, "regarding West and Zampella's communications with Activision's competitors, including but not limited to Electronic Arts".
  • Rumour and speculation has previously indicated that West and Zampella may have been courting third-parties prior to their dismissal by Activision. On a more official note though, Activision has released the following statement on the matter to a number of press outlets:
  • "Activision is disappointed that Mr. Zampella and Mr. West have chosen to file a lawsuit, and believes their claims are meritless. Over eight years, Activision shareholders provided these executives with the capital they needed to start Infinity Ward, as well as the financial support, resources and creative independence that helped them flourish and achieve enormous professional success and personal wealth.
  • "In return, Activision legitimately expected them to honour their obligations to Activision, just like any other executives who hold positions of trust in the company. While the company showed enormous patience, it firmly believes that its decision was justified based on their course of conduct and actions. Activision remains committed to the Call of Duty franchise, which it owns, and will continue to produce exciting and innovative games for its millions of fans."
  • More as we get it...
  • http://www.totalvideogames.com/Modern-Warfare-2/news/Activision-Had-Infinity-Ward-Staff-In-Tears-15039.html

Another BTY- Sorry for blowing up on you (ii darkshadow oO) the other night, there were some things that happened that day that already had me upset with some stuff. (I can't be specific)
Defensor Fortis
Level 34

ehh, just wait patiently. There are plenty of other great games out for the time being. Who cares who gets the next one, they all make there mistakes no matter what.
Level 49

If there is one company and game I can trust to always bring quality and fun, it's Bungie and Halo. Can't wait for Reach.
Level 67
Highlighted

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

If there is one company and game I can trust to always bring quality and fun, it's Bungie and Halo. Can't wait for Reach.

i couldnt agree more. I love single player Halo. I wont touch MP though, too many kiddies. Right now im totally addicted to Bioshock 2 though, great game
Level 49

reaper2792 wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

i couldnt agree more. I love single player Halo. I wont touch MP though, too many kiddies. Right now im totally addicted to Bioshock 2 though, great game

Definitely, although I don't have it, I played it a few times, it's great.
Level 67

Studios