WOW TREYARCH ARE YOU RETARDED

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

WOW TREYARCH ARE YOU RETARDED

I just bought my 12 year old son this game. He just made an account. well i was playing splitscreen with him in a private match.Well all of the sudden i get a black screen saying this console has been banned from playing on black ops servers permenantly. WTF is this BS. I just spent 65 dollars on a game to find out it cant be played. Someone neeeds to research more on banning and ban specific accounts if people are cheating not the whole console. Now i cant get my money back and i need some answers. And how in the hell does Treyarch not have a telephone number.
Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: WOW TREYARCH ARE YOU RETARDED

in reply to Trayarch_Sucks
Banning and resetting has really gotten out of hand. I'm a microsoft gamerchix and have 2 boys. we all play legit (I have physical proof of this)

and my son was on a 48 hour banned. so I feel your frustration and anger. As far as getting any help from treyarch good luck. I've been trying for 3 days.

I've even called Activision which owns treyarch, and they told me they cant do anything about it.

I'm waiting for someone to start a petiton and hire legal help.

Eventually EVERYONE will be banned. I don't know about anyone else, but me and my family have decided not to download the new maps and not give activision or treyarch any more of our money.

Family of four = four xbox's.
Level 1

For their support you have to visit their company directly and not look for it here on their specific game website for black ops.

I found it quick by googling. here is the information from their site for their support. Phone number is on the bottom. I do not know your exact issue, but if your xbox was used for boosting or is modified and used to cheat, a reset or permanent ban can be justified. As it seems, you are representing your son, and he could have modified or boosted without you necessarily being present. All last 100 games can be reviewed and therefore easily determined if cheating or boosting was involved. Or maybe it was your excessive use of bad language? I doubt anyone would really follow up on verbal abuse or something like that, because that is what the mute button is for in my opinion. If someone doesn't like it he does not have to listen. I would like to see proof for people getting banned to ensure no one gets wrongly banned though.

North America

North America Customer Support

For the latest support information in your country please click here, select your country and go to support.

Customer Support

http://www.activision.com/support

Our support section of the web has the most up-to-date information available including links to patches that can be downloaded free-of-charge. We update the support pages daily so please check here first. By going to the Find Answers section and selecting the platform and game you can view the frequently asked questions. If you do not find your question there try using a keyword.

Note: English only.

Email and Phone Support

Only technical support will be provided; hints, codes and cheats are not supported.

PC games

Please ensure that your computer system meets the minimum system requirements that are listed on the back of the game case. Our Customer Support Representatives will only be able to help customers whose computers meet the requirements.

In order to assist us when dealing with your issue, please have the following information ready when you call us or attach it to the incident when using our online support form:

1. Complete product title (include version number).

2. Exact error message reported (if any) and a brief description of the problem.

3. A copy of your Direct X Diagnostics report. To access this do the following:

From Windows, click Start->Run (In Vista and Windows 7, just click Start)

In the Open box, type DXDIAG (In Vista and Windows 7, use the Start Search box) and press Enter.

Once the DXDIAG file is open, click on the "save all information..." button.

Click the save button to save the file as a text file on your Desktop.

Multiplayer and Online

If you are experiencing difficulty with this portion of the product, please have the following information ready when you call us or attach it to the incident when using our online support:

1. The name of your Internet Service Provider.

2. The make and model of your modem.

3. The make and model of your router (if any).

4. If you are on a PC please list any firewall or security software installed on your system.

Note:

Please do not return any game directly to Activision without first contacting Customer Support.

For hardware warranty claims and troubleshooting, please click here.

North America and Canada

Ask a Question : http://activision.custhelp.com

Phone : 1-800-225-6588

You can also reach our 24-hour voice-mail system for answers to our most frequently asked questions at the above number.

Opening hours : Seven days a week from 7am - 7pm Pacific Time except for national holidays.
Level 2

9. NO ONLINE GAME BAN APPEALING: Players may be banned from using in-game features / functionality for varying durations of time for violating the posted Security & Enforcement Policy. All bans are the result of a review process in which direct evidence is gathered prior to action being taken. Bans are not subject to appeal. As such, topics/posts created to discuss the merit of an ONLINE Call of Duty game ban, or the alleged innocence of a banned player, is considered a form of spam and is prohibited.

Its hard to belive it was for no reason.

Try another excuse.
Level 2

Cord...W/E i have reported you for spamming the forums with non sense purpose this is being dealt with

concerning the others! your child did something wrong clearly and right now treyarch is telling you to go hug a tree and beg it for help!

they dont want to hear it! one way or another your child has figured out a way to cheat or mod and delete it from your view! its to simple trust me if you even left the console for 10 seconds they were modding and cheating and now their crying to you! plus the whole fact THEY ARE TO YOUNG FOR THIS GAME im 18 and i even have a hard time dealing with these little 10 year olds that scream and cry when they die! could that be a reason they are banned? GASP oh my????? solution FOUND!

Level 1

Bad Kitty wrote:

Banning and resetting has really gotten out of hand. I'm a microsoft gamerchix and have 2 boys. we all play legit (I have physical proof of this)

and my son was on a 48 hour banned. so I feel your frustration and anger. As far as getting any help from treyarch good luck. I've been trying for 3 days.

I've even called Activision which owns treyarch, and they told me they cant do anything about it.

Eventually EVERYONE will be banned. I don't know about anyone else, but me and my family have decided not to download the new maps and not give activision or treyarch any more of our money.

Just a heads up if your child is under 12 and he even got anywhere near a microphone that is your answer to your bann M for mature 17+ please read the labels

also your son is probably muted when he talks so if no one talks to him thats why
Level 1

I personally have nothing against someone playing this game when they are under the age of 17, as long they have the consent of their parents and don't cheat. I also doubt, that an account would get suspended for having a kids voice going through the microphone. It is not the right of TREYARCH do do so, and I hope never will be. The age restriction is not for playing the game, but for being sold. Which just means a 12 year old can't buy the game, but his parents can buy it for him, if they are fine with their kid playing such a game. I would not mind my kid playing the game with such an age as well, after all I have been raised that nothing is forbidden as long as no one gets harmed in any way, and this ideology has never failed me. And words do not count to have a harmful effect as long they are the truth. when someone is obese he is just plain and simple FAT and when someone is just overweight he is MOLLY. And when someone is gay, he is a faggot. It is not my problem when society changes thinking and at one point of time decides that such words are now harmful or offensive to them. Hasn't been a hundred years ago and is not for me now either. I say what I want. Doing so is a different story. And swearing playing such a game is always necessary to some degree. And no one has to listen or can be muted. Physical proof? Are you kidding me? Have you recorded your xbox and screen 24/7? You standing there, watching it personally is NOT physical proof and does not count SHIT. If their wording is true and you did get reviewed and found guilty, it is all justified. You sound just like another parasite and should be shot. I might mean it literally, but for your sake and good night sleep, let's keep it to the game. And you are a shame for your son. You do not even know how to write proper. Do you talk to your son the same way you write too? You should look in the mirror or check up what retarded means. Although you might not fit the description 100%, you definitely get very close to it. Also ever heard, that you get to be what you surround you with? That's why criminal's kids also mostly end up being criminals, as in your case you are training your son to be a failure and let him grow into a retard as well. But you again might see it in a positive way, with the hope, to win back america and stop immigration by creating a workforce only being capable of fulfilling the simplest jobs only. After all, we still need bean pickers, in case the u.s closes its borders once, right? I rather talk to europeans than to americans nowadays, because they speak english better.
Level 2

FrozenG11 wrote:

Bad Kitty wrote:

Just a heads up if your child is under 12 and he even got anywhere near a microphone that is your answer to your bann M for mature 17+ please read the labels

also your son is probably muted when he talks so if no one talks to him thats why

Frozen, My kid is 18. he did not get banned for trash talking. he does party chats only.

Because he doesn't want to hear the little kids that the parents bought the game for. Where in my post did you get that he was younger then 17? And where in my post did you get that he was muted? no where. As a microsoft gamerchix it is code of conduct not to trash talk other gamers it is also a part of the code of conduct that there is no cheating, boosting, hacking or modding. My kids live by example. They don't cheat, mod, use glitches, or boost. I have the physical proof. (and yes their games where recorded becasue they make montages) and besides almost every game they play in I'm on their team. I also have over 200 people that will vouch for this and willing to sign a petition. and more than half are adults. If you think treyarch has a room full of people veiwing the last 100 recent games of a player that was reported, you my little gamer are living in a bubble and have no clue how the system works.

I called activision they told me they dont have the time or resources to view every report being filed or to view a players recent games. So you tell me how they can justify banning people without viewing the videos and having no additional proof?
Level 1

Here is the follow up of retards. Did your mom drop you when you where a baby?
Level 2

Are there any admins here? Why are those threads able to be posted and continue here? They just fill up space and make it harder to find anything else than 'why did i get banned' - 'banned and legit' BS.
Level 2

Studios