What do you think are bad gamer habits and why?Besides camping

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

What do you think are bad gamer habits and why?Besides camping

one thing i noticed with ghosts is a lot of players run a pack or straight line and get very angry  when they die and call the person who killed them a camper,noob ,etc,etc,etc

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What do you think are bad gamer habits and why?Besides camping

in reply to capt_nut1
Solution
‎20-05-2014 12:55 PM

reloading while rounding a corner or going into a room. Waving the knife at someone 20 feet away which is pretty much like saying hi here I am shoot me. Flipping up the lobby leaderboard during a match. grabbing a drink during a match. Knowing you have to use the restroom yet try to stick it out one more game..

using all of your favorite four letter words because you think you mic is off and it isn't .

Level 75
17 REPLIES

in reply to capt_nut1

What I think are good habits are the following: Not complaining, Adapting, Playing to have fun etc..

Level 18

in reply to capt_nut1

one thing i noticed in ghost some people run in a pack or straight line no more than a few inches apart .the next thing you know the person who kills them is a camper he has a lmg what did you think was going to happen

Level 2

in reply to capt_nut1

Complaining is right up there it can create a bad mood in a lobby.. Keep it light and have fun.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

oh iam so guilty of this .

Level 2

in reply to capt_nut1
Solution
‎20-05-2014 12:55 PM

reloading while rounding a corner or going into a room. Waving the knife at someone 20 feet away which is pretty much like saying hi here I am shoot me. Flipping up the lobby leaderboard during a match. grabbing a drink during a match. Knowing you have to use the restroom yet try to stick it out one more game..

using all of your favorite four letter words because you think you mic is off and it isn't .

Level 75

in reply to capt_nut1

Mine is, has been and probably will always be reloading as soon as I get a kill. I have tried so hard not to do this but it is just so habitual. It has gotten really bad since in hard core a hitmark normally means a kill and then go play core were a hitmarker means keep shooting.

Level 29

in reply to capt_nut1

Playing "Holy Grail" objective play.  It's similar to watching little kids play soccer; all 10 of them chase the ball around the field.  The team that wins in objective game modes is not necessarily the team that goes at the objective with 100% gusto.

Level 33

in reply to capt_nut1

Why is camping a bad habit?

A bad habit would be something like OCR (Obsessive Compulsive Reloading). I'm terrible for it, even if I've only fired one shot I have to reload, I believe jeepchick is the same.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

I Dont think the op thinks camping is a bad habit , but people using that word is . Believe he was trying to steer away from hearing it again.

Level 75

Studios