What's the Scariest Zombie Map?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: What's the Scariest Zombie Map?

in reply to whiteops64
verruckt, natch um der riese cause of easter eggs but all of black ops maps are terrible at being scary but i guess they make maps that keep u on your toes but verruckt HANDS DOWN
Level 1

in reply to whiteops64
well i had a dream last night that had a scary @$$ map but its not real so i say verruct,that room with the writing on the wall scares me but it doesent have pigsy sadly no pigsy
Level 10

in reply to whiteops64
verruckt bcuz i swear i saw sam in the power room i flicked it on while i was facing the electric stuff and i swear when you see a little girl in a dress on a zombies map you dont think "awww how cute" especially when her face is zombified kinda
Level 19

in reply to whiteops64

QSINTERVENTION wrote:

i would pick Shi no noma but only beacause of that freaky voice in the phone when you start the song!

"I know your sleeping..."

-Uknown name

And then plays the song the one from the epic shi no numa trailer were everyone thought they saw Amm-o-matic.
Level 4

in reply to whiteops64
Wow, I didn't think Verruct was all that scary. I can't believe people aren't saying Five. My first encounter with the pentagon thief scared me more than most survival horror games can manage. The fact that only one person sees him at a time is really freaky and had me and my friends terrified on our first playthrough. Also, the underground section of Five is really creepy as well.
Level 12

in reply to whiteops64
i think call of dead!
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to whiteops64
Verruckt. An insane asylum with zombies Q_Q. Shi No Numa just because it was so isolated and the zombies' voices echoed everywhere. The Pentagon Thief from "FIVE" scared me for some reason. In Call of the Dead, the gas mask zombies freaked me out.

But all in all, Verruckt.
Level 3

in reply to whiteops64
Herobrine from Minecraft. That is some SCARY shit.
Level 5

in reply to whiteops64
I mean the Zombies maps didn't really scare me so much as they were suspenseful. But if I had to pick the one with the most fright factor, it would be Shi No Numa, then Verruckt.

Shi No Numa on W@W was just so creepy. The thick, gray, fog. The howling dog noises. The creepy guy on the phone. The jap zombies coming out of the water and ground running like power rangers.

It was just a great experience my first time playing it.
Level 4

in reply to whiteops64
i have to go with call of the dead , it creepy when the bad whether comes in and u cant see the zombies body all you can see is the orange glowing eyes coming your way then u hear Romero say im coming
Level 1

Studios