What's the Scariest Zombie Map?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: What's the Scariest Zombie Map?

in reply to whiteops64
I dont think any of the maps are scary, but Der Rise has the most freaky stuff, like the bloody paw prints, the shadow coming out of nowhere, the legs hanging in the window. SNN would be the second because of peter hanging in the starting room, the bloody hospital bed, and the books that make a loud zombie scream when u push x on them.
Level 7

in reply to whiteops64
Both Verruckt and Nacht because in Verruckt you hear people crying and the power room is just messed up and in Nacht the noises are just plain creepy. it sounds like dogs and just weird things and that crazy laugh at the beginning when you spawn Smiley Tongue
Level 5

in reply to whiteops64
Playing Verruct on black ops is pretty scary at times, the amount of times you turn around and see a zombie about to munch your face never fails to make you jump. As for other maps Shi No Numa, DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME YOU SAW ZOMBIE DOGS?????
Level 1

in reply to whiteops64
I haven't played the WaW maps other than on the iPod touch version, so pardon me if my list is a bit freaked up.

- Verruckt

- Shi no Numa

- "FIVE"

- Shangri-la

- Der Reise

- Call of the Dead

- Nacht der Untoten

- Kino der Toten

- Ascension

- Dead Ops Arcade
Level 22

in reply to whiteops64
Really? Has anyone here just stood still on Shi No Numa near the swamp? Wolves...screams....also the hanging map added a bit of a creeped feeling. Then when the song is activated you hear that voice...."I know when your dreeaming."

Though the addition of Nikolai, Tank, Takeo, and Richtofen kinda lowered the creep factor..aswell as the ninja zombies...LOL

I gotta say Shi No Numa
Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to whiteops64
It depends on what part of scary you want..like visual scary would definately have to go to Verruckt. The whole asylum thing is just creepy..in means of stuff poppin out at you and scaring you in person, Shangri-La, so many tight spaces and alternate routes, those things can drop from celiengs and through holes in the surface. A real life scary hands down would have to be Ascension. An abandoned Soviet Military base, infested with the undead and occasionally these little space monkeys come and try and steal your stuff! The map just looks creepy and someplace i would not want to be, and the whole black andwhite thing, not fun...i like color..this isnt the 1940's...well techically it is for the four of them..
Level 2

in reply to whiteops64
verruckt or shino numa
Level 1

in reply to whiteops64

Well, I would agree with the originals, but with the Black Ops II maps, I'd say it would have to be Mob of the Dead in my opinion. In Origins, the only part that kind of freaked me out for a while was the Panzer Soldat just chasing me.

Level 1

in reply to whiteops64

Well, Overall I don't know which game of zombies were talking About. But Overall.

• Verruckt
  • Call of The Dead ( The giant director is the scariest nothing else scares me >.> )
  • Mob of the Dead
  • Turned ( Not really because its other real people and not AIs )
  • TranZit ( Because of that orange kinda fog thing it creeps me out )
  • Farm ( Because that orangey fog and all the barriers the zombies can come and fire-resistance zombies )
  • Buried ( Samantha :3 )
  • Everyone should be afraid of this one on their first time, Kino Der Toten!
Level 1

in reply to whiteops64

In my opinion, i think that Origins or Mob of the Dead are the Scariest maps ever. The old setting in origins, the hanging bodies in MOTD, the trench/ WW1 setting and it's claustrophobic setting in Origins and The amount of zombies on MOTD and how the zombies look in each of the maps. I love these maps, but their really hard and Really creepy!

Level 1

Studios