Which COD kill do you wish you had been able to record?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Which COD kill do you wish you had been able to record?

For the first time in the Call of Duty series, Black Ops will feature a Theatre Mode, allowing you to record your most impressive kills without having to invest loads of time and money in editing software.

So for you budding Spielbergs out there, is there a particularly epic kill from a previous Call of Duty game you wish you could’ve recorded? Are you looking forward to giving the new Theatre Mode a try?
15 REPLIES

Re: Which COD kill do you wish you had been able to record?

in reply to cosmonautilus
360 crossbow kill or something like that
Level 2

On mw2 i took out three guys with one shot from the SPAS 12 it was AWESOME!!!!!!
Level 1
Highlighted

Crossmap 900° multikill headshot with a flashbang.
Level 19

My No-Scope half over Overgrown in CoD4, or my awesome 180' No-Scope on Rust.
Level 2

well, 2 kills in mw2:

in wasteland: a guy killed me with the mounted minigun, and i spawned on the other side of the hedge. then i threw a knife about 70 degrees up in the air where i thought it could hit him, and it hit him right in the neck >Smiley Very Happy

also made a nice 1 at favela : a sniper was down in the corner at the green house , and i came across the corner down under him. the sniper was a teammate of mine, so i thought that after as he was shooting towards the red house with broken wall i might aswell try throwing a knife towards the hole in the wall. so i jumped around the corner and while i was still in air i threw the knife from the corner, and it hit the guy right in the face. when i wanted to start xfire to record it (was gamewinning kill), my game crashed, so didnt get it recorded...

conclusion: LIFE IS A BITCH!
Level 3

Game-winning Killcam with a flashbang explosion.
Level 10

actually got 1 in cod 4 too...

SnD on crossfire, i was last on my team against 4, and i had m40 and 1 mag left for my colt m1911.

i get into this room with a counter, and they're all in there, so i take cover behind the counter, pop out, shoot the 3, run 3 metres out of my cover cuz im out of ammo, pick up 1 of the dead guys' deagle, and shoot an entire mag into the last guy. people kindda freaked out lol
Level 3

cosmonautilus wrote:

For the first time in the Call of Duty series, Black Ops will feature a Theatre Mode, allowing you to record your most impressive kills without having to invest loads of time and money in editing software.

So for you budding Spielbergs out there, is there a particularly epic kill from a previous Call of Duty game you wish you could’ve recorded? Are you looking forward to giving the new Theatre Mode a try?

I hope this function will be like in GTA 4, where you press a button to save a clip..
Level 1

AK-74u +25 on SnD on Crash B Long
Level 1

Studios