Who Here Doesn't Ever Prestige?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Who Here Doesn't Ever Prestige?

So who here hasn't every prestiged? I haven't ever because I never really thought it was worth it, and I probably won't in BO to keep the tradition going. Smiley Tongue I just wanted to know who else doesn't ever prestige. Also because I rarely ever see other level 70's and people online often ask why I don't prestige and how I don't get bored with the game. Honestly, I still have challenges that I can complete and it's just fun playing with friends.
Level 1
35 REPLIES

Re: Who Here Doesn't Ever Prestige?

in reply to prosoldier14
never did on cod4 waw or mw2 i think its pointless
Level 2

in reply to prosoldier14
I can't not prestige, if i don't i get bored i like to have something to strive for.
Level 7

in reply to prosoldier14
Yeah I just get a hard-on every time I prestige, so... yeah...
Level 1

in reply to prosoldier14
I have never prestiged. Reason being is because I don't believe it's worth it... You don't really get anything useful and you're giving up all your guns, classes, completed challenges, and gun camos that you worked for just for a new little picture by your name.

Black Ops will most likely be the first COD game that I will prestige in because it brings something with it this time and that's the solid camo. So we'll just have to see how it goes, but as of right now, I have never prestiged.
Level 4

in reply to prosoldier14
I haven't in MW2. like to prove i haven't used a lobby.
Level 12

in reply to prosoldier14
IM legit 10th on all cod games (COD4-COD5-MW2)
Level 2

in reply to prosoldier14
It's kind of wussy not to prestige.. Unless you don't play the game that much.
Level 9

in reply to prosoldier14
I've only prestiged once cause on mw2 everyone was and i wanted to train from level one again, but im still not a level 70 and if i do become one i will prestige, but im playing WaW right now, i might prestige for the achievment, i might not cause its 15 game5rscore, i might prestige in Black ops, only if you get special things for it, but what im most happy about is Zombies, wager matches, campaign, killstreaks, and creating your personel emblem anyway, I cut the crap now, i like to prestige, only once have i prestiged, but i like to, its not being the same level, and the chalenges after rank 70 arent worth it, i do chalenges for the XP! Back to you Greg.
Level 1

in reply to prosoldier14

deroshia12 wrote:

I can't not prestige, if i don't i get bored i like to have something to strive for.

exactly. It gets boring after a while being stuck on lvl.65.
Level 21

Studios