Why complain about ghost?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Why complain about ghost?

in reply to TheePwange

JonnyR17 wrote:

CombatVet IZ AF wrote:

ficko88 wrote:

I don't have any problems with Ghost.

To the OP - People who complain about Ghost are overly reliant on the radar and kill streaks to rack up their score. Play some hardcore, get used to not having a radar 100% of the time, and then go back to regular objective/FFA/TDM games and you'll see a world of difference in your play.

The problem is that so many people's introduction to COD was MW2 in which Cold Blooded was rarely used in lieu of Stopping Power. Without that perk competing for a slot more people are using Ghost and players aren't used to stealth classes.

Go nice and slow and quarter your corners and you won't have a problem.

Yeah...tried HC but it is sooooo booorrrriiinnngggg

everybody just sits and camps, games never reach the kill limit and any sort of running around will just get you a bad KD

I used to play HC on MW2 but the levels in BO do not facilitate sniping (which is the main reason I like to play HC since it's impossible in core)

That's the way I feel about HC I think way more campers there. I'm sticking with core I just hate being called camper or noob by people, who's K/d is under 0.9, when I defend and objective or use ghost. I have a 1.70+ k/d and thats not good but I am way better than them. So wtf people need to stop complaining and play the fucking game.
Level 2

in reply to TheePwange

ficko88 wrote:

I don't have any problems with Ghost.

Nor do I...
Level 12

in reply to TheePwange
Ghost IMO is the pro perk Hardline is for people that can't get 11 kills on there own. Scavenger is for people who are to afraid to use another gun (pick up and run) Flak Jacket is for people who don't know how to run (away from the explosion) and Lightwieght is average. I don't have problems with these perks I just think people need not complain this game is nearly perfect the only problems if any are technical or glitches. SO please do not complain about perks or guns. Just play the game and enjoy.
Level 2

in reply to TheePwange
I don't use ghost... if I'm camping I want you to find me....

if you can't find me then I don't get kills ... spot my little red mark on the map and come find me... please
Level 23

in reply to TheePwange

my husband is having the same problem he dont like cheaters with thier mod controllers and they put it on god moder and they dont die and people get pissed and yet it dont matter that u report them they still continue to have an account so whats the point of having a game to where people can cheat

Level 1

Studios