Why do I seem to be the only person whose game still crashes my PS3 constantly!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Why do I seem to be the only person whose game still crashes my PS3 constantly!!!!!!!

Any help greatly greatly greatly appreciated as at the moment i cannot string 2 games together without the game crashing my ps3!!!!

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Why do I seem to be the only person whose game still crashes my PS3 constantly!!!!!!!

in reply to Rosso_o8

Mine does also, if it's happen a bit today stop, as you could damage the system. Take the day off make sure your  system's vans are clear so it can keep your system cooler. Also use the support area of the forums they may have some more tricks for you to try.

Level 14

Re: Why do I seem to be the only person whose game still crashes my PS3 constantly!!!!!!!

in reply to Hells_Hawk

I tried leaving for like 5 days, today returned crash twice in 20 minutes! Thanks though ill check out the support forums.

Level 1

in reply to Hells_Hawk

No help on there at all. I cant even start the game now it crashes before i can select what type of game I want to play online or offline! Absolute joke.... Am i alone here I dont understand how there are still thousands of people playing the game? Surely everyones system cant be crashing every 5 minutes.... How is mine and theres is not!? Confused and annoyed :s Smiley Mad

Level 1

Studios