Why does my Call of Duty Black Ops won't work anymore? I cant conect to call of duty; black ops server!! pls answer me!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Why does my Call of Duty Black Ops won't work anymore? I cant conect to call of duty; black ops server!! pls answer me!

When i start Call of Duty Black ops Multiplayer appears a message saying:

The Call of Duty: Black ops server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/status for updates.

This message apears for several weeks and not only in my computer. In my friend account in my computer this isn't happen, so this only happens in my account. Please help me!!

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: Why does my Call of Duty Black Ops won't work anymore? I cant conect to call of duty; black ops server!! pls answer me!

in reply to Truclas

u got banned

Level 1

Re: Why does my Call of Duty Black Ops won't work anymore? I cant conect to call of duty; black ops server!! pls answer me!

in reply to Truclas

Hello Truclas,

Please let us know if you are still having trouble connecting to the Black Ops servers. If so, what console do you play on and what is your gamertag?

Regards,

^AxelSpoons

Player Support

in reply to AxelSpoonz

Can you help me the same thing keeps happing to me the same error message I dont know what to do anymore

Level 1

in reply to LUVIANO321

Hey Luviano,

How long has it been since you last played Black Ops? It's possible the account was banned. If you play on a PS3, try creating a new account and see if you can play on that one. I may be able to find out if the account is banned if you provide your Gamertag or PSN ID.

Regards,

^AxelSpoons

Player Support

in reply to AxelSpoonz

Hi, i have the same problem i havn't played in almost 6 months now suddenly i have the same message as everyone else.

My Gamer Tag is: Adipsycho

Also like to point out that i have not broken any rules so if i am banned then the game is getting sold for 1p or i will just give it away to the nearest kid.

Made a second player which i can play just fine.

Level 1

in reply to Adipsycho

Hey, thanks for the gamertag. I'll have it checked for a possible ban. It could be a ban if you were able to create a new account and play from there.

^JH

Player Support

in reply to AxelSpoonz

Hi Axel could you please check my tag as I have no clue why i know find myself at level #1 having logged onto my ps3 this evening! I just posted a new conversation but since you mentioned looking into other peoples I trust you wont mind my asking.

I'm on PS3 and my user is d4zlia

Heres my post :-

I lost my job 3 weeks ago and have been playing black ops quite a bit recently, including yesterday evening. When I returned home today I find my rank is bank at #1?? I didnt get a message or anything to say they had been reset or telling me why. I'm a 40 year old family guy (ok im a bit childish for playing games granted) so I am not some child who cheats, in face I havent event prestiged, I just stayed at level 50 as I could see no point in prestiging to be honest.

So could someone please (from activision) have the courtesy to look into this for me? If you think I'm going to spend money on future releases of your games if this is not resolved then I'm sorry but you've lost a valuabvle customer here.

Hope to hear from someone soon

thanks

Level 1

in reply to AxelSpoonz

Thanks AxelSpoonz I just have 2 questions...

1. how long does it usually take you to check for a ban? no rush im just curious.

2. Who can i speak to to get this resolved?

Level 1

in reply to AxelSpoonz

can u do mine 2 plz thanks. Gamertag is AssassinZ_601

Level 1

Studios