Why is everyone camping?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360

Because camping is a way to get a lot of kills.

Level 12

in reply to jack360

jack360 wrote:

Lately i am jsut getting so pissed of with the amount of pussy hole ghost campers who sit in a corner for a whole game, the last 20 games ive played i honestly cannot find half the enemy team at least, becuase they are camping hardcore with ghost pro, its ruinng this game even moe and it just means your a **** little pussy, so if you camp grow a pair and stop, its ridiculus to the point im nearly selling the game.

becuase we can, becuase it works, and becuase you keep coming back to me only to keep dying by my hands. maybe you should try a different approach instead of coming from the same spot for the 6th time now
Level 18

in reply to jack360
Haven't you heard? Corners enhance KDRs!
Level 47

in reply to jack360

jack360 wrote:

Lately i am jsut getting so pissed of with the amount of pussy hole ghost campers who sit in a corner for a whole game, the last 20 games ive played i honestly cannot find half the enemy team at least, becuase they are camping hardcore with ghost pro, its ruinng this game even moe and it just means your a **** little pussy, so if you camp grow a pair and stop, its ridiculus to the point im nearly selling the game.

I guess you dont like a challenge ! I love killing players like you, and Im not camping, but you think I am.....lmao
Level 7

in reply to jack360

jack360 wrote:

Tell me about it, thought I'd have a go of nuketown 24/7. FFA came up so i thought 12 people running around a map would be cool.

how wrong I was...
Level 7

in reply to jack360
K/D whores, or killstreak reward camping.
Level 16

in reply to jack360
Camping doesn't annoy me.... It confuses me.. i mean why sit in a corner ADS. Not really a point.. personally i have marathon on every class.. i just dont see the fascination of sitting in a corner sucking dick.. their choice though.
Level 2

in reply to jack360
Leaver campers to their corners and kill someone else if it's that hard for you. You should never be doing the same thing twice.
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to jack360
Everyone is camping because this game lags to much to try any other kind of strategy.
Level 33

in reply to jack360
Camping can only work for so long before you get figured out. Best campers will move after the kill. Pansy move or tactical? I do it. Love it when someone runs around the corner spraying down the spot I used to be at, only to be shot from a new spot . I don't always camp, but when I do, I make sure to cause noobrage.
Level 1

Studios