Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

I don't get it. MW2 even made an emblem & a couple titles involving Marijuana. But I hear you can get banned for creating an emblem of it in Black Ops. ?
Level 1
50 REPLIES

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

in reply to thebrokentrojan

TheBrokenTrojan wrote:

I don't get it. MW2 even made an emblem & a couple titles involving Marijuana. But I hear you can get banned for creating an emblem of it in Black Ops. ?

I could go into a detailed thread about the reasons, but its just alot easier to call you Stupid.
Level 27

Because MW2 actually took advatage of being an M-rated game...lol
Level 21

yates435 wrote:

TheBrokenTrojan wrote:

I could go into a detailed thread about the reasons, but its just alot easier to call you Stupid.

-_-

well i guess it is easier...
Level 1

SuddenDeth13 wrote:

Because MW2 actually took advatage of being an M-rated game...lol

Because Infinity Ward is more layed back, unfortunately we have stupid parents who can't read labels.
Level 16

More important question. Why do people still think its cool to smoke pot and put weed symbols on stuff !
Level 1

Delicious24 wrote:

More important question. Why do people still think its cool to smoke pot and put weed symbols on stuff !

The world is full of stupid people, who make poor life decisions and would rather waste their life doing things that are harmful for them but are "fun" as opposed to working hard and establishing a nice life.
Level 16

I honestly don't report emblems that have the marijuana symbols, because of what was mentioned in MW2. If the emblems of marijuana in Black Ops are a bannable offense, that means that the MW2 marijuana emblems could never exist. That's my logic anyway.

And whoever said the emblem existed because of the game being M-rated, you're wrong. ESRB does not rate the online game experiences--unless the online portion doesn't contain any user created content or chat.
Level 52

TheBIindSniper wrote:

I honestly don't report emblems that have the marijuana symbols, because of what was mentioned in MW2. If the emblems of marijuana in Black Ops are a bannable offense, that means that the MW2 marijuana emblems could never exist. That's my logic anyway.

t.

Different games, different devs.
Level 61

My emblem has been a smoking bong and my clan tag 4:20 for all 15 days of playtime and I have yet to get my emblem banned.
Level 18

Studios