YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

in reply to CrayHD

glassdeth wrote:

everyone plays the game differently, that's what makes it so fun and realistic. do you think when there are real wars that the presidents/rulers complain to eachother saying, "that's not fair, why are you using snipers. just run out into the open and attack me like a man"? no. that's the whole point of the game. why do you think you can use sniper rifles? the only people that make this game unenjoyable are those who use hacks and glitches to "cheat". and that's about my opinion on the whole matter.

Realism should never have input in a CoD arguement because there would be tons of stuff needing a huge change.
Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to CrayHD
Some people just don't seem to get it. Just because someone complains about campers doesn't mean that they get "owned" by campers all the time, it just means that they make the game slow and not as enjoyable for the people who are looking for some fast paced action. But I am well in my rights to believe that people who sit in corners ADS at doors only do so because it is the only way they can do well and don't have enough skill to go out and win head on firefights. I enjoy run and gunning, but that doesn't mean that I run around stupidly like an idiot. It is possible to never stop moving and yet have a plan for every action and move you make.
Level 18

in reply to CrayHD

lilsweat wrote:

Some people just don't seem to get it. Just because someone complains about campers doesn't mean that they get "owned" by campers all the time, it just means that they make the game slow and not as enjoyable for the people who are looking for some fast paced action. But I am well in my rights to believe that people who sit in corners ADS at doors only do so because it is the only way they can do well and don't have enough skill to go out and win head on firefights. I enjoy run and gunning, but that doesn't mean that I run around stupidly like an idiot. It is possible to never stop moving and yet have a plan for every action and move you make.

Thanks, just thanks.
Level 16

in reply to CrayHD

CrayHD wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Didn't you say a couple of times, or even quite a few times, before that you don't even play this game anymore?

Yap, I did, but you know exactly that nobody can escape Call of Duty!

It is a terrible addiction...maybe. I'll find out next year just how difficult it actually is to escape.
Level 67

Studios