You will be PUNISHED if you leave game when started.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

You will be PUNISHED if you leave game when started.

Thank you, thank you! This is good. Now NOOBS will be forced not to leave so we get more kills for ourselves. TREYARCH! Your awesome.

"David Vonderhaar confirmed that treyarch will now keep track of people that do not finish games they start, and will be punished to some extent."
Level 4
183 REPLIES

Re: You will be PUNISHED if you leave game when started.

in reply to blackopsmenace
oh cool, instead of a guy leaving a game and someone rejoining instantly we'll now see people start sitting in corners or not playing when they get pissed. Maybe if I have to go enough at random times like say my parents call me to see something, I can get "punished" sweeeeeet!
Level 1

IMO, that is pretty dumb. If it is an emergency and I have to go, I get punished?
Level 23

Still a stupid idea, if you don't want to, or can't play you shouldn't be forced to.
Level 18

I don't think its going to matter to people who drop out of games every once in a while just the ones who always do it.
Level 6

Guys seriously, it is not like you quit once and get punished. This is for people who quit CONSTANTLY. I like it
Level 22

Dumb idea. People leaving have no impact on the outcome of the game because someone else nearly always joins in that place. Dumb. When my friend wants me to play with them in another game, I leave the game I'm in immediately to play. W/L means nothing to me. This idea is worthless and means nothing to the outcome of games.
Level 18

They have the ability to punish for excessive quitting, the statement in no way mentions being punished for every time you leave.

If you're worried about getting interrupted in the majority of the maps you play, perhaps you should wait before getting online.
Level 37
Highlighted

O no, no match bonus.
Level 20

Supposedly, you only get punished if it is done too frequently. I'd say once every ten matches is acceptable.
Level 18

Studios