Zombie maps for Black Ops

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Zombie maps for Black Ops

Who else is with me on having more than one boring ass map? Kino der Toten isn't enough treyarch! Reply the more people the better!! Once we have a crapton of views and replies we will post the link of this to the treyarch twitter page and they will see how many people they are neglecting!!

Level 1
20 REPLIES

Re: Zombie maps for Black Ops

in reply to themandude1234

post on here if you want to have more tha one map! the more people the more attention we will get!

Level 1

Hey as much as i would love to get the missing stuff for this game its never going to happen. The game is almost 2 years old and treyarch is busy working on black ops 2 right now. If it does come to wii im sure they will at least have call signs and stuff put in but it is more likely to be on wii u.

Level 7

in reply to Blackop2fan

you haved no faith bro. ive had 4 reps tell me its all about numbers at this point. the only reason we have one map for zombies and no map packs is because of two reason: there was not a high enough demand for more than one map and the systemmemory is too low to transfer the data from the wii to the sd card that is required for the map packs. the more people that view and comment the better chance we have at getting map packs and zombie maps!!!

Level 1
Highlighted

Not trying to be a jerk (really im not!) but they typically tell the wii community what we would like to hear so we shut up. Example:Activision support Yes the wii WILL get a mw3 patch by august 1st. Well its the third and still no patch. Their focus is on black ops 2 and on top of that the HD consoles. It makes me sad but unfortunately that is the truth. But hey stick around the forums will ya? BTW could you tell me what exactly you meant when you said you talked to reps? Was it like Nintendo reps or Activision, or Treyarch? Thanks and peace

Level 7

in reply to Blackop2fan

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

dude we havent had DLC EVER!!!!!

not since WAW to MWR to BO to MW3.

i hope BO2 is on the WiiU and not on the Wii cuz it will be more hacked than MW3 was, and on top of that we wont get DLC and/or support in the forms of patches and/or hotfixes.

Level 47

in reply to Blackop2fan

activision reps

Level 1

It sucks that there's only one map and at least Treyarch could send another patch for more maps or dlc, but it's been more than a year that this game was released and wii will always be second class.It's not fair

Level 1

Kino is fun

Level 5

NO IT SUCKS IF YOU PLAY IT TO MUCH

Level 1

Studios