black ops server not available. def con 4.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

black ops server not available. def con 4.

is anyone having this issue today? i have a open nat,etc and never had an issue connecting to the server. now I can't and my friend in the next town got kicked off during a game cuz the server was no longer availble. i have lots of friends that can still connect. is there a geographical issue with assigned black ops servers?

Level 4
13 REPLIES

Re: black ops server not available. def con 4.

in reply to Foggyx420

i having the same issue do you happen to live in canada?

Level 1

in reply to Yeeeeee6

I do and it's not working as well

Level 1

in reply to Foggyx420

I'm just now having problems.

Level 1

in reply to Foggyx420

same here it keep on telling me the same thing i was playing last night and then it kick me off and then i cant get back on soooo idk what is going on but i tell u this they need to fix it or find some other people that know what they r doing!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to Foggyx420

I live in New Zealand and on my account it says the server is not available.

A friend of mine used his account to log in on my console and he can get on just fine!

Ive heard this can be a result of boosting/cheating which i haven't done at all/dont even know how to.

Really ticked off -.-

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Foggyx420

If you have this message ''Can't connect to black ops servers please try again later'' or something identical it means you have been banned i am not sure if this means you are Permantly banned or for 48 hours but iv'e heard its a permantly ban. In this case if it is... They need to re-think about there actions they will lose alot of gamers and unsatisfied customers raging.

Level 1

in reply to InfiniteLMS

this has happend to me my friends all invited me to a game and it turn out to be a xp lobby and then every time i go on black ops it comes up with a message saying -

call of duty black ops is not working right now please try again later or go to the website

www.callofduty.com/blackops/status

Level 1

in reply to Foggyx420

Same here in Italy. My son and I have both a live account and an Xbox each to keep family peace... My son can logon in COD1 and I cannot.... Its frustating but I am beginning to get angry. Activision, are you listening to your customer? I bought two copies of the game and I am paying money to play online? A word saying how long will it take to have everything back to normal would be appreciated.

Level 1

in reply to Foggyx420

I have the same problem too.. And I'm from Sweden.

Why have we been banned if thats how it is?

It's seems like its many with the same problem?

Level 1

Studios