call of duty black ops server is not available at this time pc

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

call of duty black ops server is not available at this time pc

are the servers down for everyone or just australia or just me im sick of this F****** S*** i only just bought black ops for pc like 3 months ago and the day i got it the server worked for like the day then after that day i always get the error above. any help

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: call of duty black ops server is not available at this time pc

in reply to xboxchs

Still Server Download?

Level 1

in reply to Faruq94

Hey man make shure your steam accont is Online. b4 u try to play

Level 1

in reply to xboxchs

i am finking you need to do update from steam

Level 1

in reply to xboxchs

I have been having the same problem.I bought Black Ops about 4 days ago. It work perfectly for the first 3 or 4 hours I played it, then, the next day, unable to connect to the server. Haven't been  able to get connected since. I have even done a new Windows 7 x64 install and everything. still not working. Tried steam Beta update but that did nothing. I have never had a problem with any other game in my library including other COD titles. I have also tried on multiple networks, and even different ISP's, still, nothing. what a piece of garbage. Every forum I have read always says update steam, keep restarting the game, change your network settings. Treyarch just robbed me blind I tell ya, and there is nothing that I can do about it. If anyone has an actual fix for the issue please, please share.

Level 1

Studios