i know its noob as but where is the section that is like the barracks from black ops 2 on ghost?? i wanna change stuff but cant find it

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

i know its noob as but where is the section that is like the barracks from black ops 2 on ghost?? i wanna change stuff but cant find it

i want to use my dlc but cant find where to change patches and player background

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: i know its noob as but where is the section that is like the barracks from black ops 2 on ghost?? i wanna change stuff but cant find it

in reply to reggi3

je suis pas un noob comme vous je jouer avec respect non que pour moi ou le ratio je cherche simplement a crée une team amical avec faire de la guerre de clans merci cordialement

Level 1
Highlighted

Re: i know its noob as but where is the section that is like the barracks from black ops 2 on ghost?? i wanna change stuff but cant find it

in reply to reggi3

Try these steps. Go to Multiplayer > Create Soldier > Select Soldier and press the button to Customize Soldier. You should be able to view the options to change the Patch and Background of your soldier.

Level 26

Studios