i love these single question threads...

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

i love these single question threads...

how is it when you bump into somebody ... nothing happens... usually if you funny at full speed into somebody wouldnt you both fall to the ground?

or something? i mean if you dive into somebody they dont get tackled... just saying..?
Level 6
3 REPLIES

Re: i love these single question threads...

in reply to eastcoaststylez

EastCoastStylez wrote:

how is it when you bump into somebody ... nothing happens... usually if you funny at full speed into somebody wouldnt you both fall to the ground?

or something? i mean if you dive into somebody they dont get tackled... just saying..?

Because when the hit detection of chest to chest kicks in they just want the person to stop moving ?

Rag doll physics, like GTA4 dont work for a game like this. Now it would be cool if they could make a game engine that would have that. headshots would look alot cooler and so would bodies flying back after getting hit with a grenade.
Level 72

in reply to eastcoaststylez

EastCoastStylez wrote:

i love threads about threads
Level 2

in reply to zombiemaniac13

bad english

Level 2

Studios