is defending an obejective camping?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: is defending an obejective camping?

in reply to theshinigamigod

TheShinigamiGod wrote:

i been called a camper on SnD because i make sure no one plants the bomb

so is it camping too me its not but how about you guys?

it's primarily kids this talk this way on mics and in messages, and if you tell them what i do, that there is no such as camping in search and destroy, you should listen to them rage because they know im right.
Level 27

TheShinigamiGod wrote:

Well after all you are defending right? and whats the mojo!? to stay alive and guard the objective. = camp which like previous ppl had said that its justifiable.

Sucks to all the rushers that don't know where to check.
Level 1

Staind20960 wrote:

TheShinigamiGod wrote:

it's primarily kids this talk this way on mics and in messages, and if you tell them what i do, that there is no such as camping in search and destroy, you should listen to them rage because they know im right.

This is why I mute everyone. The kids online have no idea what they are talking about, and when you call them out on it they just start talking crap and calling you names, which I guess is their defense mechanism.

The object of SnD is to protect the bombsite when you're on the defensive. Why would you run around away from the bombsite to look for other people just to avoid being called a camper. To win the game they have to come to the target eventually....which is the point of playing is it not? I doubt guys in the military run around looking for guys to kill when they have a mission to defend something. It should be the same way in the game if you want it to be true to life...especially in SnD where its one kill you're done til the next round.

I just joined this Forum site yesterday and I'm already sick of hearing people bitching about people camping and what is camping and what is not camping. Who cares...play the game and have fun with it!
Level 9

well i get called a camper whenever i stop moving for a second to get a kill
Level 6

its not camping if the objective is to defend thats why its called defending when i play domination and we have a and b for instance i protect them by moving to one checking its clear move to the other and check again and then repeat. I am under no circumstances when we capture c going run round the map like a mad man you have a team for a reason trust they can defend too.
Level 2

Studios