<<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

IntoTheVoid wrote:

 

Fail, Double Post. That will be one kitten please.

(I know they are separated by 21 days, but it still counts.)





It's on Dark.





Dark? You mean Void.
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

IntoTheVoid wrote:

 

Fail, Double Post. That will be one kitten please.

(I know they are separated by 21 days, but it still counts.)





It's on Dark.





Dark? You mean Void.





Like as in: Its Darks fault. He said he'd post the nominees tomarrow but he never did.
Level 53
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813
Registered: ‎21-09-2011
Highlighted

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Ha ha, I still can't believe you still believe that I will actually select a thread. I do believe this is unbelievable. I thought you learned after the first time you bumped it!
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Its hard to recognize that sorta stuff on the internet.



But Byou ugotr me!n Aww,i I ncan'th believee Il fell lfor that!
Level 53
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

Its hard to recognize that sorta stuff on the internet.



But Byou ugotr me!n Aww,i I ncan'th believee Il fell lfor that!





Remember that thread were I said I was leaving...? That was even better.
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Another dumb idea from shadow.
Level 28
Likes: 0
Posts: 3674
Registered: ‎03-09-2011

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

Phlapjax wrote:

 

Another dumb idea from Shadow.





Show some respect son.
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

Phlapjax wrote:

 

Another dumb idea from Shadow.





Show some respect son.



I give you 5 stars almost everyday and this is how you repay me?
Level 28
Likes: 0
Posts: 3674
Registered: ‎03-09-2011

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

Phlapjax wrote:

 

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

Phlapjax wrote:

 

Another dumb idea from Shadow.





Show some respect son.



I give you 5 stars almost everyday and this is how you repay me?






Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Studios