omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman
That patch didn't screw me up...idk.
Level 47
Likes: 0
Posts: 9312
Registered: ‎18-11-2009

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

 

matuzz wrote:

 

You have 3 PS3's?

But on the other hand you didn't lose a good game...





I know, I know...I switch back to BF:BC2.





Perfect time to pick up street fighter?
Level 16
Likes: 1
Posts: 1266
Registered: ‎03-05-2010

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman
was mw2 ever even worth it?
Level 4
Likes: 0
Posts: 172
Registered: ‎05-06-2009

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

 

Horrorman wrote:

 

matuzz wrote:

 

You have 3 PS3's?

But on the other hand you didn't lose a good game...





I know, I know...I switch back to BF:BC2.





Perfect time to pick up Tekken 6



Fixed.
Level 52
Likes: 17
Posts: 10849
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman

ficko88 wrote:

 

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

 



I know, I know...I switch back to BF:BC2.





Perfect time to pick up Soul Caliber 2, for gamecube



Fixed.
Level 16
Likes: 1
Posts: 1266
Registered: ‎03-05-2010

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

 

ficko88 wrote:

 

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

 



I know, I know...I switch back to BF:BC2.





Perfect time to pick up Raving Rabbids, for Wii



Fixed.
Level 52
Likes: 17
Posts: 10849
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman
Stop fixing.
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

Continue fixing.





Fixed.
Level 16
Likes: 1
Posts: 1266
Registered: ‎03-05-2010
Highlighted

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman
Lulz. Let's not go too off-topic now.

Anyway, did MW2 ever worked fine at all?

Level 52
Likes: 17
Posts: 10849
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: omg omg MW2 doesn´t work anymore

in reply to Horrorman

ficko88 wrote:

 

Lulz. Let's not go too off-topic now.

Anyway, did MW2 ever worked fine at all?





The first two weeks...
Level 30
Likes: 11
Posts: 4256
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

Studios