petition to learn the search button

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

petition to learn the search button

Well since this will be on page 20 in 5 min. here it goes ! Somebody needs to teach the people on this forum how to use a search bar !!!! Every time somebody on this forum has an idea they just post a new thread, thats not how a forum is supposed to work ! You wonder why the devs are not here, it's because they could'nt find a subject to respond to because this forum is soooo flooded with the same shit over and over and over, the first 20 pages are about the same 3 things ! If you people would find a thread that is already posted somewhere in the forum by using the search bar then poating your thoughts on said subject in there then that pops it back to page 1 and there for you have a much cleaner forum, so use the search bar before you post ! ( i know this will get no where because i'm sure in the time it took me to write this there are already 5 new topics on the front page, this to will be barried in the next 5 minutes ) Just my thoughts on a very disorganized forum. (but it's cod what are you supposed to expect)
Level 3
12 REPLIES

Re: petition to learn the search button

in reply to _pkrfn4life_
^
Level 3

in reply to _pkrfn4life_
u lost me at..............poating your thoughts on said subject ????

lol joking apart theres millions of threads about said subject could u not use the search function and post in a sim thread ?????

Level 12

in reply to _pkrfn4life_
Irony ftw!

If you had used the search button, there would be no need for this thread.
Level 31

in reply to _pkrfn4life_
No doucheabgs i found it barried on page 6 already, i bumped it to prove a point ! If you search for a thread and post your though in that said thread, goes back to page one ! pay attention !! I always use the search button, its soo annoying that it doesent really matter cause theres 4000 topics on the same thing,all this forum is, is a bunch of complaining crybabies about a game, every thread is the same ! There are not constructive threads on this forum.....including this one ! But i can't help but keep coming back here to see what the kids are "bitching bout today", and i gotta say that i am just dumbfounded at what you kids think is owed to you ! Smiley Surprised
Level 3

in reply to _pkrfn4life_

_pkrfn4life_ wrote:

No doucheabgs i found it barried on page 6 already, i bumped it to prove a point ! If you search for a thread and post your though in that said thread, goes back to page one ! pay attention !!

I know you bumped this, you "douchebag" but people have made threads like this before you have. So if you searched, you would have found one.
Level 31

in reply to _pkrfn4life_

tommy_zoom wrote:

_pkrfn4life_ wrote:

No doucheabgs i found it barried on page 6 already, i bumped it to prove a point ! If you search for a thread and post your though in that said thread, goes back to page one ! pay attention !!

I know you bumped this, you "douchebag" but people have made threads like this before you have. So if your searched, you would have found one.

i rest my case lol spoken like a true gentleman
Level 12

in reply to _pkrfn4life_
where is the search button?
Level 7

in reply to _pkrfn4life_

tommy_zoom wrote:

_pkrfn4life_ wrote:

I know you bumped this, you "douchebag" but people have made threads like this before you have. So if you searched, you would have found one.

lol.

Facepalm at the OP
Level 17

in reply to _pkrfn4life_

MattAc1 wrote:

where is the search button?

Just above the "Post new topic" button.
Level 31

Studios