"Ascension" Possible Location(s)

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

"Ascension" Possible Location(s)

Now, if the typical Zombie formula stands with the new upcoming map "Ascension", one would believe it would be in an "English speaking" country.



The reason I have said this is pretty straightforward:



Nacht der Untoten - German; (Most likely) Takes place in Germany.

Verruckt - German; Takes place in a German asylum

Shi no Numa - Japanese; Takes place in a swamp in Japan

Der Riese - German; Takes place in a secret "Nazi Factory" in Germany (now Poland)

Kino Der Toten - German; Takes place at a German cinema.



Ascension - English; Possibly takes place in the U.S.A. or the U.K.



Now this theory is very dull and does not lack the intelligence some other theories, but I think this one only needs common sence to relay the message that I am delivering
Level 25
Likes: 15
Posts: 2802
Registered: ‎14-06-2011
11 REPLIES

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009

mikery009 wrote:

 

Now, if the typical Zombie formula stands with the new upcoming map "Ascension", one would believe it would be in an "English speaking" country.



The reason I have said this is pretty straightforward:



Nacht der Untoten - German; (Most likely) Takes place in Germany.

Verruckt - German; Takes place in a German asylum

Shi no Numa - Japanese; Takes place in a swamp in Japan

Der Riese - German; Takes place in a secret "Nazi Factory" in Germany (now Poland)

Kino Der Toten - German; Takes place at a German cinema.



Ascension - English; Possibly takes place in the U.S.A. or the U.K.



Now this theory is very dull and does not lack the intelligence some other theories, but I think this one only needs common sence to relay the message that I am delivering







i hope for area 51 man!!!
Level 14
Likes: 0
Posts: 980
Registered: ‎30-10-2008

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009
my money is on Ascension Island, which had some NASA station on it in the 60's
Level 9
Likes: 0
Posts: 486
Registered: ‎17-09-2011

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009

migwar wrote:

 

my money is on Ascension Island, which had some NASA station on it in the 60's







What he said... ^^^^^^^^
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎26-06-2010

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009
If it is Ascension island which is a NASA station look a shi no numa with the big rock thing it had to come form space and I think 115 in found in space so this map could be how 115 was found and stuff and how they mad the zombies in detail. But how know we need to see what come out in the next few weeks.
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎19-12-2010

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009
HAs there been like an official notification of this map name? Why does it seem like Im the only one that doesnt know about this?
Level 7
Likes: 0
Posts: 311
Registered: ‎11-10-2008

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009

mikery009 wrote:

 

Now, if the typical Zombie formula stands with the new upcoming map "Ascension", one would believe it would be in an "English speaking" country.

Now this theory is very dull and does not lack the intelligence some other theories, but I think this one only needs common sence to relay the message that I am delivering





Damn thats actually a really logical clue. So from what I've been reading its most likely :Ascension Island, Area51, or the Moon.



Although I sorta doubt its Ascension Island, because the other maps tend to be more general and fictional areas and thats oddly specific.
Level 4
Likes: 0
Posts: 168
Registered: ‎16-11-2010

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009
gp to IGN.com and youll find out about the upcoming map pack First Strike

hawk-eye150 wrote:

 

HAs there been like an official notification of this map name? Why does it seem like Im the only one that doesnt know about this?


Level 2
Likes: 0
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎17-12-2010

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009

Dstr1ck wrote:

 

Damn thats actually a really logical clue. So from what I've been reading its most likely :Ascension Island, Area51, or the Moon.



Although I sorta doubt its Ascension Island, because the other maps tend to be more general and fictional areas and thats oddly specific.





Although Ascension Island is my first instinct, further thought makes me agree with this chap.



Its for this reason I find it hard to believe it will be either Area 51 or the Moon...



and a lighthouse seems even smaller and windier than "five", unless its a big lighthouse like a tower block
Level 9
Likes: 0
Posts: 486
Registered: ‎17-09-2011

Re: "Ascension" Possible Location(s)

in reply to mikery009
Although a lighthouse would be good, i don't think that treyarc would do that because they have probably realized that running strategies are key. i think that a lighthouse would be way too narrow to complete these strategies. However if it took place in an office building or apartement han teh name ascencsion would be accurate. I don't know how they could tie the light house or the office to the plot but i beleive that what ever they do, it will be just as exciting as the earlier maps.
Level 2
Likes: 0
Posts: 58
Registered: ‎19-12-2010

Studios