"No Man's Land" is not so bad.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: "No Man's Land" is not so bad.

in reply to bumsrock
As if Ghost users need another incentive to camp with Ghost. I see NO reason why Ghost would protect you. Does Ghost protect you from the minefield in Jungle? No. Does Ghost protect you from falling into the conveyor belt or into the hot water on Radiation? No. I don't see why Ghost would protect you from this particular map hazard.
Level 61

in reply to bumsrock
Ghost pro, capture the flag, go to no man's land, kill yourself, watch the magic happen
Level 25

in reply to bumsrock

An Oreo wrote:

As if Ghost users need another incentive to camp with Ghost. I see NO reason why Ghost would protect you. Does Ghost protect you from the minefield in Jungle? No. Does Ghost protect you from falling into the conveyor belt or into the hot water on Radiation? No. I don't see why Ghost would protect you from this particular map hazard.

I 100% agree with you, but the machine guns could be considered sentries....
Level 2

in reply to bumsrock

Guggi wrote:

Ghost pro, capture the flag, go to no man's land, kill yourself, watch the magic happen

so true. i kno wat m doin now
Level 12

in reply to bumsrock

iSoBaD wrote:

Guggi wrote:

so true. i kno wat m doin now

Truly truly evil people.
Level 2

in reply to bumsrock

Guggi wrote:

Everybody has Ghost Pro, so no issue there lol.(if they don't, they will get it just for this map)
Level 61
Highlighted

in reply to bumsrock
I don't think that Ghost Pro should protect you from No Man's Land. Ghost has too many perks already; Why give it more? Ninja or Ninja Pro should be the counter to auto-turrets, if anything.
Level 53

in reply to bumsrock
I do not think ghost pro should protect you from turrents when you go through no man's land. It gives you too huge of an advantage. And everyone would use ghost on the map.
Level 27

in reply to bumsrock

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I don't think that Ghost Pro should protect you from No Man's Land. Ghost has too many perks already; Why give it more? Ninja or Ninja Pro should be the counter to auto-turrets, if anything.

I think Ghost (Pro) should protect you for a short period for time. (i.e. 2 or 3 seconds). I also think Ninja Pro should protect you for a short time. But too long and people will just camp out.
Level 33

in reply to bumsrock
With a name like no mans land.....

Its one part of the map I want to fight for control over... thats an awesome name. obviously.

its not no mans land... ITS MY LAND!

I'll deff be spending a lot of time in it.
Level 22

Studios