"QUICKSCOPING IS STUPID"

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

"QUICKSCOPING IS STUPID"

I don't get "quickscoping" it's really stupid what happen to the traditional snipers. nowadays it people running around just sniping. I literally just got off the game because this dude kept killing me when I put a whole clip into him. it is like quick scoping is just people running around accidently pulling the trigger. I got some ways you can fix it.

1) Make speed of the sniper rifle slower than LMG's if they want to go faster make them waste their squad points on perks

2) Increase the aim in time of a sniper rifle

3) Make the sniper rifle a two shot kill from close range(unless it is a headshot) and a one shot kill from medium to long

It is unfair when when somebody has a weapon that has an advantage to close range gun fights and that person loses it

Activision, Call of Duty, everybody please take note of this and take this broken mechanic out of the game

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: "QUICKSCOPING IS STUPID"

in reply to Boston_rondo9

You're first two suggestions have already been done to some extent. You're last suggestion makes absolutely zero sense and would never be implemented.

Level 22

Quick Scoping in ghosts is really a non factor. Go back to MW2 & Blops2 when 80% of the lobby is doing and then you will appreciate lack of it in Ghosts.

Level 19

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Boston_rondo9.

I really get you. I find it hard to use snipers so I don't use it often.

But if you get used to it, I sure hope you will get rewarded with one shot kills.

Level 4

Ghosts has much less quick scoping than some of the other CoDs. It will never be completely gone. Black Ops had the hardest quick scoping in "modern cods". Still it was possible even on PC without aim assist.

Level 64

I agree with matuzz but I got your point dude. I don't use snipers because I am not used it but the first time that I used it, I got a one shot kill and it's awesome Just enjoy the game though. See you

Level 21

it's a skill dude, so it will never be gone.

Level 1

Studios