server unavailable

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

server unavailable

Anyone else having this issue.im in party chat and some friends are playing and some cant.....

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: server unavailable

in reply to KERNRIVER

Im having the same problem. Do you get an error when you start the game or when you play online? Or Both?

Level 1

in reply to Kidchato12

I am having this problem too. this game is going to shit. server unavailable and people running around with infinite mortars and invisible everlasting nova gas. it's like no one even cares about this game to fix anything anymore.

Level 1

in reply to CoDynasty99

me to

Level 1

in reply to Kidchato12

Check it out. when i switch hardrives i can play just fine. i spent 4 hours on phone with xbox live support ranger. gave him remote control acess of my computer and my box. he threeway called my isp and was granted acess. he can find absolutely nothing wrong with my router or my box. we then threeway call activision....they are closed....they are now open and there support guy tells methat its a problem with my router to wich i respond as my xboxlive support guy told me too. no its been thoroughly worked up by xboxlive no issue...i get hung up on.....half my friends list is having same problem but they dont have dual hardrives......xboxlive guy says keep bugging the sh*t outta activision because they are the only ones with an answer.

Level 1

in reply to Kidchato12

UPDATE! so put game in.....go to the screen that says xboxlive local main menu and what not. select local u should then be on screen with look inversion etc. hit the back button next to your controller power button. you should see system info. all 9 of my friends who are having the same problem there connectivity says ab-----h--

all my friends that are working including my other hardrrive says a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h.i.j

.......but no support staff knows what that means....seriously!

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

It happens to me. I am ZealousFlyer7 on the 15th prestige LEGIT !!!! (I am on the forum using my son account).  I never cheated and my connectivity say A-B------H-- while some of my friends have A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J. I went on the http://www.activision.com/blackopssupport as suggested in the FAQ, that gives me

general error

Host: www.activision.com

I dont want to believe they banned me but I believe they have serious problems with their servers.

I'll wait for monday morning to see if an administrator can spend a word on this topic.

Level 1

in reply to SplinterFire99

i feel the exact same way. I am not 15th prestige, but I play everyday. It is my release after work, and I never used the glitches, mods, etc. NEVER! I may have been in a lobby with someone, but that is all up to the game when it puts you in a match with those people who are cheating.

Level 1

in reply to Kidchato12

it happens when i start it

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

Lol I find all of you cheaters (motar users post funny) Everyone  that is getting ''server down'' issue is banned from call of duty  servers for using the infection only people that is playing (myself) and  others that didn't use the infection so find another game or buy a new  xbox

Level 1

Studios