server unavailable

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: server unavailable

in reply to MattPimp

Well done your kicking people who have not done the xp Glitch more then the people who have.I have played this game 32 days 15th prestige and I have the same Prolem so I think you need to look back who they have  kicked/Banned  

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MattPimp

wrong buddy. there customer rights policy says people who have been banned must be notified. i have not been. and there own support people say my account status is clear. not a ban

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

I cant play all day too! I cant play on my account but i can play with my other account i dont even use..

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

Where is the customer rights policy located on the webiste? I looked for it and can only located the security and enforcement policy. I also clicked the link to the provided to find out why you are banned and they deleted the information located on the page. And other pages have errors and won't load either.

Level 1

in reply to MattPimp

Hey buddy (MattPimp), I never even once used a cheat in BO1. This is possibly Activision banning honest customers for being in the same lobby as someone who was using these hacks. I have no idea what the hacks are even capable of. All I know is that I was in a couple lobbies where kids where calling in non-stop mortors and nova gas that didn't go away, so knock it off. I have zero respect or tolerance for cheaters and I report them. I think you should apologize, dude. You're out of line trying to blanket us all together. That is not the case here.

Sincerely,

-K

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

I have the same problem.

And i looked there in system info,

And mine says A.B.-.-.-.-.H too..

Wtf is the problem?

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

same with mine, as soon as i click on xbox live on multiplayer its says "ERROR" and that the server is unavalible. and check online for  a status update

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

I have the same problem. Please can you solve this problem ASAP!! because this is my favourite game.

Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER
Level 1

in reply to KERNRIVER

i baned in black ops how to get unbaned

Level 1

Studios