thats exacly wat happens on mine its so anoying  i just wanna play zombies

Level 1

Re: status for updates help!

in reply to S4L2K10

im in cyprus and having the exact same problem

Level 1

in reply to jonnyrips

black ops is working fine on 360 thats the benifit of having both systems.

Level 2

in reply to gageslayer1

Have any of you noticed that when you go to the status page, if you press refresh sometimes under the defcons it says All systems are green and Call of Duty: Black ops is online. Today it shows xbox as defcon 4, and PS3 at defcon 4, yesterday all systems were at 5. and today it says both wii and pc are defcon 1. this is getting a tad frusterating, i dont mind waiting for the game - I'd at least like to know how long they estimate it being down. I understand completely the circumstances, but a time frame would be appreciated.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to E_Binks

buy a 360 then u can play its working fine...

Level 2

in reply to smokiegametime

thats what i wanted by my husband won saying ps3 would be better. Before two months ago i never used a playstation in my life! lol but the sme status is set on here for ps3 and xbox. I went to view the pages source code and it read :

'xbox' =>

array (

'status' => '4',

'text' => 'All systems are green and Call of Duty: Black Ops online services are fully operational.',

),

'ps3' =>

array (

'status' => '4',

'text' => 'All systems are green and Call of Duty: Black Ops online services are fully operational.',

),

'wii' =>

array (

'status' => '1',

'text' => 'All systems are red and Call of Duty: Black Ops online services are not fully operational.',

',

),

'pc' =>

array (

'status' => '1',

'text' => 'All systems are red and Call of Duty: Black Ops online services are not fully operational.',

meaning everything should run except Wii and PC. is 360 laggy at all or anything today?

Level 1

in reply to E_Binks

nope i got hit by that hurrican cause i live in the east coast and my power dint go out but everyone around me did lose their power.i was just playing on the 360 and it was fine i got off cause of all the noobs.

Level 2

in reply to smokiegametime

well good your safe! both of my brothers were on the east coast and they lived and kept power. but it even hit my parents in the midwest and they were having some flickering power issues with Sandy. Im all the way in Cali so i guess just a bit confused why they dont use the data/business area around here to at least have a back up place. If their studio is so called flooded then it will be a while until things are back up, but I would think if they had the new game coming out in 2 weeks theyd be working ASAP to fix all consoles. If this isnt up by them im debating on even paying the rest of the money after the downpayment for BO2. Its just irritating there's no answers, but at the same time extremely comical how all these little kids are going insane, or when people ask 43268734568 on one discussion whats going on when they could just read the post above their reply and figure it out. pretty funny.

Level 1

in reply to gageslayer1

k i am mad forget p3 going to xbox sike but can u plz fiz it for us

Level 1

in reply to gageslayer1

iii neeed to play black ops zombies pllez online

Level 1

Studios