the poor player in COD/GHOST

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

the poor player in COD/GHOST

as a poor player, but love playing,  i'm having buyers remorse with COD/ GHOST. seems to me that this game is ment for killers only. spawning is a huge problem. you respawn with the enemy right behind you. maps are huge and spend a lot of time just running to find the enemy. i advise players to read the ghost forums before you buy and maybe rent the game first.

i might get a lot of flak with my comments and called a whiner, no problem, i'm a big boy.

Level 7
3 REPLIES

Re: the poor player in COD/GHOST

in reply to mattiedog27

My friends have had varying reviews of the game. Some love it, some hate it. Extinction seemed really interesting to me, but my friends have said its very short.

Level 35

in reply to mattiedog27

I decided to wait this year for ghost, as mw3 spawning was just as bad and sticking to blackop2 until xmas then I might consider buying ghost but I heard rumors that the sales did not to do so well meaning the new console are about to take over leading to less player on current consoles.

Level 1

in reply to DEADEYE2

yeah i would wait also. ghost has been hacked to death. the PS4 has very few games and the cost isn't worth it to me.

Level 7

Studios