water on multiplayer

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium

soldium wrote:

 

thanks titan killer for helping mme

imaginate you can dive get oxigen mask and wait for emeny when he go on the road you can go out of the water come to he and kinife him

awesome tactic



You are welcome

Well, it will looks fantastic if its in MP.. EPIC
Level 6
Likes: 0
Posts: 309
Registered: ‎19-06-2011

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium
It would only really work a few times...then everyone would check the water and kill you easy.



Plus its a bad idea really...if you want to dive into water play Tomb Raider as this is a FPS.



Water gives a fps hit as does specular...so no no not likey.
Level 14
Likes: 3
Posts: 1040
Registered: ‎27-05-2010
Highlighted

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium

Im420Man wrote:

 

I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.



-420





Gonna call a 420 fail on you, no stoner is a bitchy as you are. Lighten up, smoke till your broke, then take one more toke.
Level 7
Likes: 2
Posts: 306
Registered: ‎20-10-2008

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to Medicated1

haha yea the only thing he should be posting about is why pot isn't legal? and why willy nelson is a lizard?

Level 2
Likes: 13
Posts: 53
Registered: ‎04-09-2013

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium

Im420Man wrote:

 

I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.



-420



Obviously...
Level 8
Likes: 1
Posts: 396
Registered: ‎01-06-2010

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium

Medicated wrote:

 

Im420Man wrote:

 

I'm going to have to call a flag FAIL on this guy... no way he's from the USA.



-420





Gonna call a 420 fail on you, no stoner is a bitchy as you are. Lighten up, smoke till your broke, then take one more toke.





Not bitching, just saying there is no way this guy is a US citizen. Now that I think about it he very well could be.



BTW your smoking catch phase was super stupid. I don't smoke, I'm not broke and I will not toke. It's just a name, if you can't get that then that's your bad.



On Topic: horrible idea. You described a camping, scuba knifer... WTF is up with these suggestions?




-420
Level 22
Likes: 6
Posts: 2294
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium
I couldn't care less if you think my post was stupid, I've been watching all of yours since this site went up, and I haven't seen you say much that was relevant. The fact you don't smoke explains everything. What I said was meant to be tongue in cheek.



I've been to the states many times, Lived in Chicago for 12 years. Not many of the people I met were masters of the english language. That fact doesn't make them any less American or any less likeable. Lighten up, it's just a damned game, and this is just a forum. Keep on not smokin it, more for the rest of us that do.
Level 7
Likes: 2
Posts: 306
Registered: ‎20-10-2008

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium

Medicated wrote:

 

I couldn't care less if you think my post was stupid, I've been watching all of yours since this site went up, and I haven't seen you say much that was relevant. The fact you don't smoke explains everything. What I said was meant to be tongue in cheek.



I've been to the states many times, Lived in Chicago for 12 years. Not many of the people I met were masters of the english language. That fact doesn't make them any less American or any less likeable. Lighten up, it's just a damned game, and this is just a forum. Keep on not smokin it, more for the rest of us that do.





I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part. If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax. If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.



I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts. If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.




-420
Level 22
Likes: 6
Posts: 2294
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium

Im420Man wrote:

 



I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part. If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax. If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.



I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts. If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.




-420



Though, He's quite rude. On his other thread, he insulted someone for no particular reason.

The sheer fact that he is more than likely trolling just makes him a sad human being.
Level 8
Likes: 1
Posts: 396
Registered: ‎01-06-2010

Re: water on multiplayer

in reply to soldium

Code GS wrote:

 

Im420Man wrote:

 



I'm not clowning the guy for having poor English skills, I was simply hinting that he didn't change his flag to his current country, which is an assumption on my part. If you got worked up over my comments maybe you should "toke up dude" and relax. If you think I'm jumping on this guy for having bad English then re-read my posts and don't read into them.



I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP so clearly you're reading way to far into my posts. If you're offended by what I say, oh well... I'm not going to lose sleep over things that are said on the internet.




-420



Though, He's quite rude. On his other thread, he insulted someone for no particular reason.

The sheer fact that he is more than likely trolling just makes him a sad human being.





I know what you mean, but like I said previously: I don't explicitly state that I like or dislike the OP. If he's a sad human being then so be it. I think that he is trying to communicate his ideas over the internet, but not doing to well because of the language / cultural barrier. At least that is what I hope is happening.



-420
Level 22
Likes: 6
Posts: 2294
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

Studios