where can I find purchased characters?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

where can I find purchased characters?

hi. I purchased the "squad pack -extiction" characters. the problem is I can't find them in te list of character to use them... can somebody help me, please? where are they?

thank you very much

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: where can I find purchased characters?

in reply to mememememei
Solution
‎07-06-2014 07:10 AM

First, just ensure you have both downloaded and installed your purchased content.

The extinction character set is not available in one full costume, but in the separate elements of the character. Content from this DLC pack is available under the "heads" tab of character customization, and the "outfit" (I think that's what it's called) tab. Both sets of content appear on the bottom of the option list in their respective tabs (3 heads and 4 outfits purchased with DLC)

Level 33
2 REPLIES

in reply to mememememei

Go into create a soldier, customize and in the uniforms and head sections the new items appear at the bottom of each list

Level 67

in reply to mememememei
Solution
‎07-06-2014 07:10 AM

First, just ensure you have both downloaded and installed your purchased content.

The extinction character set is not available in one full costume, but in the separate elements of the character. Content from this DLC pack is available under the "heads" tab of character customization, and the "outfit" (I think that's what it's called) tab. Both sets of content appear on the bottom of the option list in their respective tabs (3 heads and 4 outfits purchased with DLC)

Level 33

Studios