worst game in the world its call of duty

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

worst game in the world its call of duty

I got the season pass for new maps they suck big time. the game is crap too many support players now that support crap players so everyone uses support. this is the last time I buy a cod game lucky I got bf4 its better bigger maps more fun cant wait for next bf game its going to kick cods arse.

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: worst game in the world its call of duty

in reply to paulpep

Thank you for sharing. If this was AA I'd give you a hug.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to paulpep

Hey there! I respect your opinion about the game buddy. In my opinion, yes there are players that find the game good while some say it's bad, however, I still find it enjoyable. For me, the new DLCs are innovative. No offense but, I love MW3 and BO2 map packs as well but, Ghosts DLCs have new features on the table like unique Field Orders and everything. As an avid COD fan, no matter what they think about the franchise, I'll stick with it no matter what. It's an opinion buddy and I do feel you though. I know purchasing Season Pass is not that easy and you really want to make it worth it. I sure do hope your post can be read by the dev teams. Cheers!

Level 7

in reply to paulpep

The next battlefield is going to kick CoD's arse?  Are you talking about hardline?  That's laughable, but we'll see...

Level 16

in reply to paulpep

The next battlefield? You mean the expansion pack they're selling as a full game? Have fun.

Level 48

in reply to paulpep

I respect your insights and opinion for the game dude and as players we have our own gaming experience towards the game and mine is awesome. I love COD games especially the Ghosts and I know how hard it is for players to experience in game issue that's why I respect any opinion towards it. I just like to share my thoughts about this. But I am still hoping for the Dev't Team to improve the game and fix the issues in game. Cheers to us!

Level 21

Studios