Did you mean: 

Black Ops 2 Collector’s Editions Details

By BlackOpsNews on August 28, 2012
BlackOpsNews
Level 19
‎08-28-2012 09:51 AM
‎08-28-2012 09:51 AM

Collector

Call of Duty fans know that half of the excitement on release day comes not only in loading the game disc for the first time, but also in exploring the collector’s editions that have accompanied each of the recent titles.

BO2_Beauty_HE_XBOX_MR_001_resized_JIVE.jpg

Black Ops 2 continues Treyarch's rich tradition of stellar Collector's Editions in a big way with two content-packed offerings: Hardened Edition and Care Package.

Both editions include:

- Call of Duty: Black Ops II video game

- 2-Sided Collectable Steelbook™ case

- Limited-edition Challenge Coins

- Downloadable Bonus Maps, including the Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map and Nuketown Zombies

- Exclusive Multiplayer Weapon Camo

- Player Card Backgrounds for Multiplayer and Zombies

- C.L.A.W. and Zombies Avatar Props (Xbox 360 only)

- Multiplayer and Zombies Premium Themes (PS3 only)

- Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Soundtrack from composer, Jack Wall and featuring the theme song by Trent Reznor

Available exclusively in the Care Package, the remote-controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone is a fully-functional quadrotor. Soar over your friends like the drones in-game, as you command the technology of 2025 right in the palm of your hands.

BO2_Beauty_CP_XBOX_MR_001_resized_JIVE.jpg

The Care Package comes in a reward crate packaging modeled faithfully after its likeness in Multiplayer. Combined with the bonuses found within, it is an absolute must-have for any hardcore Call of Duty fan.

As in previous years, these collector's editions will be available in limited quantities only and are sure to sell out quickly. Pre-order your copy now!

75 Comments
mVp1974
Level 1

it says pre order now but you cant pre order the collectors addition as of yet

UPDATE**not listed on Game stop or amazon but you can pre order it on the toys r us website.. as of 120pm est 08/28/2012

BEST BUY has it as well

mVp1974
Level 1

actually it was available on toys r us , kinda sucks i had to pay it in full today.. 196.97 total sheeesh but I ordered it

9410besi
Level 3

200$ for which Edition?

Orbital_0
Level 1

If you guys don't care for the Dragonfire, just go for the Hardened Edition, as it includes everything but the Dragonfire, and you can affort a year of Elite membership for a total of $110/110€ (damn 1/1 currency convertions).

xdeathcraftx
Level 1

So the Nuke Town Zombies is Separate from Nuke Town multiplayer map we got for pre-ordering the regular edition?

N00bPwner42
Level 1

This look's awesome, but i need to know the price before-hand so i can see if i can afford it.

Ya thanks for waiting until now to release it so people who may not be able to afford it, don't even get to save up for it, especially when you don't even give the price.

179.99 for care package

79.99 hardened

JAMIE1597
Level 1

What are the challenge coins?

MriRyaNi
Level 1

Is the hardened edition and the care package edition availible in the UK? Or is it just the USA for now, I have checked Toys R Us in the UK and they don't have these editions, Neither does Amazon? Could anybody please link me to a website were I could buy the Hardened Edition and/or the Care Package ediotion?

MriRyaNi
Level 1

Can you link me the URL were you purchased that? Becsue as of now, Toys R Us is only selling the original Black Ops 2 Pre Order.

ulfhednar11
Level 1

I just pre ordered mine from game stop and the hardline edition is $80 and the care package is $180. So of course I had to go for the care package.

Lyonsden100
Level 1

Where can you pre-order Black Ops 2 Care Package in the UK? If you can how much is it? I heard a rumour its £160. I know for a fact currency is $1.68 - £1.00.

looks great but what will happen to Call of Duty Elite? Do we have to pay extra for the subscription or the service will not have support for Black Ops 2? You haven't said anything about Elite.

ulfhednar11
Level 1

Have you checked any of the game stores in your area?

ulfhednar11
Level 1

Also you should be able to order it on this site. I checked the pre order link and it is working

chayandiaz
Level 1

Pre ordered the car package on the same day it was announced but the guy at games top said it wasnt called carpackage for some reason. He said it was the prestige edition like the others but he was really sicked for the dragon fire quodrotor.

rabiddoggy
Level 1

did that include your elite for the year or not?

maybe that will be what the fourth thing in october is

Ty9guy
Level 1

The 2 limited edition coins have the codes for cod elite and the extra maps camos etc.

lkdklslld
Level 1

i want to pre order but there is no turkey

RobT1991
Level 1

Care Package £159.99 at game

Hardened Edition £69.99 at game

JaimeJavil
Level 1

I can not wait

If I already pre-ordered Black Ops 2, can I upgrade my pre-order to the care package edition?

kinsella123
Level 1

how much is it in euro does anybody know?

kinsella123
Level 1

does anyone know if its available anywhere in ireland.will it be in gamestop?

tschmall84
Level 1

yes you can i just went to gamestop and upgraded mine to the prestige edition

tschmall84
Level 1

only part that sucks about these special editions is that they are not including the dlc maps and for the money we pay for them the maps should be included! 179.99us prestige edition and 99.99us hardened edition

daulton666
Level 1

why didn't you add the old zombies maps from black ops in it. So can you add the black ops zombies back in it please you can add it to the fourth wave and can you show a video of what happened and whats going to happen  with the zombie's so far.

pelon909
Level 1

when you upgrade your pre order for BO2, do you lose all your nuketown code?

we are so angry we get a email yesturday saying order care package now blah blah blah we go online to order and ALL SOLD OUT WTF ???? 20 mins after reciving email and you have no more ?

i alredy pre orderd so what do i do now?

Moderator Moderator

As in already pre-ordered a while back? Contact your retailer and inquire about how you can upgrade.

kinsella123
Level 1

thanks

kinsella123
Level 1

do you get the zombies nuketown zombie map with the normal one?

TheWarIsOurs
Level 1
bears07fan34
Level 1

Please help. So I pre-ordered Black ops 2 standad edition. I then cancelled that and got the hardened edition, will i still qualify for wave 4 when it comes out on gamestop.com or not?

bears07fan34
Level 1

No the special edition comes with nuketown 2025 and nuketown zombies.

blackXD
Level 1

just collector's items

S665PLAYER
Level 1

Care Package

DJ_HAMM_614
Level 1

what is with this your perorder of Harden or Prestige doesn't come with Elite wtf are u kidding so i went and spent $180 on a game and some toys then on top of that have to pay another $50 for Elite??? You gotta be kidding

9410besi
Level 3

Dude they haven't even mentioned if there's going to be Elite for BO2...

It's 196$ in all with tax for the Care Package Edition.

They really can't add ALL of the maps from WaW and BO1, because their bringing Zombies to a whole new level.
WithSmiley SadConfirmed)
8 Players

Competetive Zombies *[Could mean players get to play as zombies, it would be another play mode]*

Bigger, Better Maps!

What sums all this up is there are already 12 Zombies Maps from WaW and BO1(4 brought back from WaW to BO1 as a Map Pack). Why not want something new than to bring back old?

Kamakzie76
Level 1

Is the quad copter 2.4ghz?

Pre-ordered my Care Package Edition today. Cant wait to get it!

RakodZ
Level 1

Yup. You have to get the hardened or care package edition to get Nuketown Zombies

daxter562
Level 1

how much wil it cost

I Preorderd the Care Package Edition at my local GameStop today.

Awsome,can't wait.