Did you mean: 

ZOMBIE CONSTRUCTION DESTRUCTION

By BlackOpsNews on October 12, 2012
BlackOpsNews
Level 19
‎10-12-2012 06:00 PM
‎10-12-2012 06:00 PM

Don

Collect the right pieces as you make your way through TRANZIT and you might have a chance to put them to good use. Shotguns are classic, and rifles are powerful, but neither can compare with the cover offered by the ZOMBIE SHIELD!

We’ll ignore the rigor mortis to shell out a few well-deserved high-fives to those Zombie Bus followers who put the pieces together themselves already. The buildable Zombie Shield is just one of many surprises we have in store as you make your way through the BIGGEST Zombies experience yet!

Looking forward to seeing you all surprise hunting and zombie thrashing in TRANZIT soon!

158 Comments

THATS IT

im done

wait a sec maybe the chick is Elna? the vocalist for most cod zombie songs? 2:02 EST

i saw speed cola when she pulls up the sheild she locks the door lol

should be 2 more drops

Jc0620
Level 1

Wow really thats it?????????

jyando21
Level 1

maybe there will be more on facebook wishful thinkin anyway

mclovin420
Level 1

Im sorry but i waited all day for this?!?! Im PISSED and dissappointed! Hopefully there will be a legitament Black Ops 2 zombie trailer with gameplay coming soon.

jyando21
Level 1

nope i guess not this feels like the biggest fuck you ever

BlinknDie1
Level 1

THAT'S IT!! All week waiting for this? Slightly disappointed.

ZombieGuru
Level 1

If they're trying to get us psyched up by teasing us it's not working, at least not anymore. Not without more to show for it. They were building up to this video all week. After all this waiting it's just getting old. I mean ya it was cool being able to catch a glimpse of how you build stuff. But that's it!? C'mon Treyarch. Throw us a bone.

TurmoilVii
Level 1

ik how you feel lol but i think this could come in handy..maybe

i dont think this is it...there should be another video still =\...just doesnt make any sense

TurmoilVii
Level 1

guys theres still more to come!

this is just the final bus delivery....its not the gameplay...cuz that wouldnt just make sense at all

KDawg56
Level 3

i know what you mean im really freaking pissed atm i thought it would be atleast a five minute clip on zombies gameplay but no, they showed us the shield, which is pretty cool but we sort of expected what it was going to be like, as we saw the shield in the trailer. stuff you treyarch for wasting my time!

mclovin420
Level 1

i hope you are right cuz this is upsetting

KDawg56
Level 3

i hope your right becuase if thats all i see today im gonna be really fucking pissed!

jyando21
Level 1

if theres more to come then wen is it coming im not waiting forever to find out nothing is coming

KDawg56
Level 3

so is there going to be a gameplay clip today or are we expecting this in like a weeks time, beause i was waiting all week for this, like the rest of you and im not gonna waste another week staying up late becuase i live in australia for a 30 second clip on dog shit so i hope they realise something soon or atleast tonight. sorry for all these comments and i know im complaining alot becuase it was an awesome clip just not what i was expecting, plz treyarch make a gameplay clip!

KDawg56
Level 3

i know aye!

redmist615
Level 1

Right around the end of this month their will probably be a tv spot for it!!

ZombieGuru
Level 1

How do you know?

KDawg56
Level 3

you have to be kidding me thats ages away i want something now, they said friday would be this awesome gameplay clip and they showed us the shield that we have already seen in use, why couldnt they show us something else besides the shield

velezrenzo
Level 11

What a let down!!! 3arc come on.

I just going to wait for the game to come out. This was a waste of time.

KDawg56
Level 3

guys after major complaining i sort of realise something that maybe they did this on purpose but they will still show some gameplay today hopefully and they made this clip as a tease like what this guy said previously on this forum, i hope this is true so im gonna stay positive and hope treyarch is being a dick right now so lets pray that there will be something tonight, if theres not than treyarch can fuck themselves!

KDawg56
Level 3

there will be a final stop on Friday, October 12th, featuring never-before-seen gameplay footage.

never before seen gameplay footage my ass. we saw gameplay of the riot shield in the trailer dick heads and even in the trailer there was more action of the riot shield then there was in this "never before seen footage". Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit maget cuntsssssssssss!!!

KDawg56
Level 3

Also add me on psn if your keen for a few zombie matches later my psn is K_Dawg_56

WildBlood
Level 1

A Hot Weapon With A Hot girl... nice!

as much as i did like it im pissed off dissapointed! damn 35 seconds long wtf of pretty much what we have already seen if u call that gameplay footage you must be stupid! lol. come on treyarch your not psyching us all up for this game or zombies mode you know its getting rather tedious and f*cking boring too put it blunt! anyone else agree with me on this?! Smiley Frustrated ;P :@

Pa23perj
Level 1

So that's all they gave us!?!?!   They are killing the whole hype everybody was on..  Mad excitement the whole week waiting for this........   I'm done man.  11/13. Hurry the **** up

i gotta say i do agree with u! cant believe thats all they gave us i mean if thats a pr stunt at wowing us getting us psyched they just f*cked up in a big way! i lost the psyche soon as they posted the stupid last image of a f*ckin lawnmower i mean come on wtf?! lol. if this is your idea treyarch of "wowing us!!" your not doing a great job right now just annoying us! lol :@ :/

Nickola1
Level 1

VERY short, yet, SO EPICALLY AWESOME!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! 

Jc0620
Level 1

This is all you get for everything they wont be releasing anything untill a week before it comes out and even then it wont be anything big its all going to be 30 secs worth they are making everyone want to cancel their orders and go for something else

HAHHHAAH treyach you legends :') building up all this excitment and then bringing out a disapointment, personally i think this is the best thing you could do before the game comes out, just tease everyone the clip was good though and gave me an idea of whats to come. Guys, its not the amount of action in this clip. from what they have shown us there it gets you thinking, and, if you piece it all together you understand it all well done treyach, a proper lad job

Tannman991
Level 1

U just messed with the wrong man Treyarch but its just a joke. Or at least I hope it is

brian8000333
Level 1

Well at least we know on how to make the zombie sheild....hope more coming soon bought the whole hardened edition and i also want some nuketown zombies gameplay

maez4
Level 1

Chit, all these people bitxhin bout how the preview is. If yall dont like it dont wait. Just wait until the game comes out and then u can see all the gameplay itself. As for me TIGHT, I can't wait for the game. Haha

ngg3rsstink
Level 1

What this is saying is that there are a few buildables around the map the shield is just one of them all the previous zombie bus drops were some items you can either use together or use with other items they have not released yet! Don't be mad at treyarch they are geniuses for keeping us on the edge of our seats and wanting more so more and more people buy the game when it comes out its all about hype and that's what treyarch is best at! Can't wait to murder some zombies on a big a** map!

luis340
Level 1

I just make an acount to say RELLY THATS IT?! you guys need to give another LONGER gameplay

shadow1986
Level 1

One things for sure, one more month til we get to see everything! its not that long now, all trailers will be meaningless when that day comes, so try not to worry and get hyped about them too much now

I'm starting to get a little pissed off.If there is even one more video like this I'm canceling my per-order

maez4
Level 1

Mayne when will the crybabies stop, "imma cancel my preorder" boo hoo hoo. .  Still a million people that can't wait and have it preordered. Woo! I can't wait. 1 more month then like post before trailers won't matter.

mclovin420
Level 1

The day has come and gone and im left with a huge gaping hole in my heart...wishing for more from today but im still sure this game is going to be amazing!

y u lie treyarch y

30 min till treyarch closes

ok i agree

-Chino-
Level 1

People waited to see 35 secs...Tease tha game, it is helping treyarch (thumbs ups)....-_-..Im never waiting for any content you say your gonna provide, just a waste now

That is "Trollarch" for ya

JayC42
Level 1

Why? They want zombies to be special, they want it to be a surprise, suspence!

JayC42
Level 1

Yeah! Thats the right attitdue! Finally someone with some sense! Just cause you don't get fucking huge chunks of gameplay doesn't mean you needa sulk aye!

this is the first item your gonna have to get before the bus leaves then you cant get it so it was helpful. i know where im going when the bus opens the door.

is this going to be up all day?

EPICESTF4IL
Level 2

I love it how in the video she locks the car door before the zombies get to her!