Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Surprise" - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Live-Action Trailer

By BlackOpsNews on October 29, 2012
BlackOpsNews
Level 19
‎10-29-2012 07:55 AM
‎10-29-2012 07:55 AM

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4wIZp_E2CxQ?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4wIZp_E2CxQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The official Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 live action trailer, directed by Guy Ritchie, takes you into the high-speed world of near-future weaponry. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 arrives globally on 11.13.12.

Pre-order now and receive the bonus Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and access to the Double XPLaunch Weekend! http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/preorder

Stay updated to all of the latest Black Ops 2 news by following us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/codblackops) and Twitter (@CallofDuty and @Treyarch).

412 Comments

Ok coll video.Naw the next video!!!

cant watch it

Pyric
Level 14

Agree. ^ That guy just killed everyone! Even FPS russia unfortunately.

ccolerun
Level 2

OHH!!! YA!! kick-in ass and taken Names.Can't wait!!

IshTheFish
Level 1

Pass the tissues please!

Xwildcatz11X
Level 1

Tony Stark?!?!?! Awesome! haha That would be bad ass if you could be Iron Man in Zombies!

EPICESTF4IL
Level 2

I would laugh so hard if it had Barack Obama!

SSGBlea
Level 1

¡Me gusta!

ll_sKu1l_ll
Level 1

Hehe.. Suprise fatman

ake389
Level 1

OMfg Best video ever

JAB713
Level 1

FPS Russia!!! Thats awesome! Surprised to see him in there. Great video!

Is that the Russian gun guy?

MisterLuck
Level 1

robert downey jr and fpsrussia and full circle action SURPRISE thats awesome lol

onewiseguy
Level 8

Not only robert downey jr, but if you go to 0:09, it looks like the iron man suit flying by lol.

This video is great it had robert downey jr, FPS Russin even the guy sniping was Jack Black. It is easy to say BO2 is going to be the best COD. It going to have a great Single player, Zombies, and  Multiplayer. Hit like if you agree.

That was an awsome Video.

Although I was pretty fking annoyed by hotties pretending to play COD.

Shakora
Level 1

an EPIC video but in black ops 2 is it really that realistic? or is this just fake maybe the people will not look real cause those people looked like they are real and they used photoshop too with it

lol

AWESOME

rata_tatat_5
Level 1

yep!

FPSRussia!!!! That girls SMOKING!

SoupyBoots
Level 1

That would be dumb.

GroveHill1
Level 1

OK, cool video but quit your bickering. FPS Russia is from Georgia, so if you're saying hes a poser, you're an idiot, its just the show he puts on for his youtube channel. And for people wanting to know about the zombie bus and more about zombies in general, go search for it on youtube. But anyways I love these videos with the real people in them.

wat is FPS Russia????????????????

Spazz932
Level 1

FPS Russia is a youtube channel where there guy just shows you different guns and shoots them. its actually pretty cool look it up

riffy08
Level 9

You guys recognize any other people from the video?  Seems like I should know some of them...Tomahawk chick?

iamtheduff
Level 1

Tomahawk girl is iJustine, the lastest host of FNF and gamer girl. I don't know who the woman on the horse is.

I love the trailer and I can't wait 4 BO2 . Still 2 weeks

davy155
Level 1

me neither, hoped it to come out sooner

nanziz
Level 1

i'm just never tired of that song!do dododo dododo dododododododo haha

ESTELAR
Level 3

Is that the IRON MAN guy? (Tony Stark)

EPICESTF4IL
Level 2

I think the chick on the horse is 'Delta Goodrem'

Naoki95957
Level 1

And this is why we need a pip-boy 3000

TheRealNEXT
Level 1

Robert Downney Jr. Well that sums it up! Who's NEXT to die...

Just exactley 2 weeks from 2 day i already have all of my stuff paid for just waitng for the release date hardened edition and season pass baby so i will have all the dlc yes sir time 2 elminate enemy players

SOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

o my god FPS russia

Hell yea!!!! FPS Russia!!!!! And as always, Have a nice day.

Rui7V_RadiuS
Level 1

VsK_iLLuSioNZ aka Rui7V_RadiuS here. RuiN running bop2 -_-. Sub to my channel Rui7V_RadiuS and see my bM buddies smack NsK -_-

IWANTHEV
Level 1

heey when does the next wave come next?

Fpsrussia nevers dies

Makkonen
Level 1

XD  Best black ops 2 trailer

zeus32
Level 1

lol

xBSnatcherx
Level 1

Gettin ready for the release, even though the wife says I'm too old...lol

Ra1nofPa1n
Level 1

Yea, psyched about it myself. Ordered the care package edition and my wife says the same thing...I'm too old.

dylstructo
Level 1

cant sleep because this game looks amazing ive preordered it twice so i get it asap

el_pillo24
Level 1

i cant wait for this

COD_NATURAL
Level 1

cant wait hope its worth it just one question i have heard that cod elite premium is free true or not

COD_NATURAL
Level 1

same

this is going to be sick!