Trying to find a team? Trying to make a team? Here's how!

Call of Duty Esports General Discussion

Highlighted

Trying to find a team? Trying to make a team? Here's how!

Hey all!

Seen so many posts and comments about players looking to join teams, or need players for their competivie rosters.

You'll find a majority of players on the MLG GameBattles website: https://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/free-agents

There you'll be able to find players with all sorts of strengths to fill gaps in your team, or vice-versa, fill theirs will your talents. For those also new to competitive, this is the website in which you'll probally start your competitive career off. So have a look, and find the players you need.

Just thought I'd post this to clear things up and help people find their perspective future teams.

Best of luck, Revo.

[] Activision Ambassador / PS4 Competitieve Player / Revolution ESports []

Activision Ambassador
8 REPLIES

Re: Trying to find a team? Trying to make a team? Here's how!

in reply to RevoDown__
Is it for all platforms? Or just PS4?
Level 1

in reply to TreegleJohn
Hey John!

It's for all Consoles! Not just PS4. So I can only imagine you're XBOX? You'll be able to find a team without any worries!

Activision Ambassador

in reply to RevoDown__

If your looking to make a team i will be gladly to join and submit a report  to join any team and play for any player that is down or out of the fight to bring in the real Advanced players A-MAN_2000 and FEAR-_US-_HOST those are my names if you need someone to compete with send me a message on ps3/ps4 

RevoDown__ wrote:

Hey all!

Seen so many posts and comments about players looking to join teams, or need players for their competivie rosters.

You'll find a majority of players on the MLG GameBattles website: https://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/free-agents

There you'll be able to find players with all sorts of strengths to fill gaps in your team, or vice-versa, fill theirs will your talents. For those also new to competitive, this is the website in which you'll probally start your competitive career off. So have a look, and find the players you need.

Just thought I'd post this to clear things up and help people find their perspective future teams.

Best of luck, Revo.

Level 1

in reply to RevoDown__
I am looking for people to create a pro team. We would travel to tournament for Xbox one cod iw and cod ww2 when it comes out. We would also do online tournaments and clan matches. Looking to make a 5 man team (4 players 1 coach/manager/sub) . If interested please reply to this post or message me on Xbox my gamertag is KOX KingOfXbox4 . Thank you! Smiley Happy

In the past I have been to 10 mlg tournaments for various halos and cod. I am a lil bit older then the typical person in my late 20's. Prefer people 18+ contact me but not required .
Level 1

in reply to KOXKingOfXbox4

Hey I'm looking for a team to join! Really looking forward to WW2... let me know ! 

Level 1

in reply to RevoDown__

Hey I'm trying to find a team?

Level 1

in reply to RevoDown__

GO WATCH MY NEW VIDEO! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBXEqacIyM

Don't forget to LIKE and  SUBSCRIBE! Help me hit my goal of 500 subscribers in 6 months. thank you

Level 3

[ Edited ]
in reply to Luv2Drum

I am searching for a team for cod ww2. Reply me please. 

Level 6

Studios