Hello, this is my first time using a forum for assitance so my apologies if something seems off.
I recently had to get a new PS4 and I play competitive COD so the only games I really play are Call of Duty. I got everything setup perfectly, no problems with game installation or anything.
When I load up either Black Ops 4 or WW2 and I go to connect online, it gives me a error stating I can't connect to the online service.
I have done the following steps withing my network to try and fix this:
- Restarted my PS4 and Router to try clearing cache
- Changed DNS Servers
- Double Checked and Re-did all my ports
- Enabled DMZ and UPnP in my router settings
- Changed my console IP and Re-Assigned all ports to that specific IP
- Made sure my IP is reserved in my DHCP
- I even hard reset my router and re-did all the settings to try and fix it
After all this it is still not working. I did find out though that when i connect my PS4 to a different network (In my case i tried my hotspot) I can connect just fine so i know its within my network somewhere.
Also yes I am currently in contact with ATVI Support via emails and twitter DMs. I just thought maybe someone on here knows anything special.
Update: I also can't connect to the MW 2v2 Alpha, so it's on activisions end 100%
I even tried factory ressetting my PS4